We are planning on renting a car in either Temuco or Puert Montt. Any suggestions on how to get a good rate? Do any of the coupon codes for Hertz or Avis work for Chile? Any other discounts? Is it cheaper to reserve a car from the US or can you get a better deal at the counter? Is there an extra charge or any problems taking a car into Argentina? Thanks.
Car Rental in Chile
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Back to South America
- 2 Amazon from the Andes?
- 3 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 4 Bogotá Restaurants
- 5 Speak to me of Peru
- 6 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 7 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 8 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 9 Salta vs. Santiago
- 10 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 11 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 12 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 13 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 14 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 15 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 16 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 17 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 18 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 19 Fire in Valparaiso
- 20 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 21 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 22 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 23 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 24 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 25 Driving in Ecuador