Hello: Does anyone have advice about the best place to rent a car either from the Salta airport or from in town? I've read some threads on the subject that are a year old and several people report problems w/various companies, so that's why I'm checking now. Also, any sense as to whether it is best to arrange the rental now on my own or whether I should ask the B&B staff to arrange it for me when I arrive next week? Thanks.
Car rental from Salta
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 2 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 3 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 5 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 6 4 weeks in Chile
- 7 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 8 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 9 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 10 Para Ti, Brazil
- 11 Advice needed for Colombia
- 12 Chile and Argentina
- 13 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 14 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 17 El valle de Elquí
- 18 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 19 Columbia Questions
- 20 Bogota
- 21 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 22 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 23 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 24 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 25 Galapagos in 5 days