The five of us are arriving midday Sunday to Foz Iguazu from Rio. Plan to see the Brazilian side that afternoon and then cross into Argentina, staying at the Sheraton. Spending two nights; then, onward to BA. A friend who has been there strongly suggested renting a car rather than have a taxi driver wait for us the five or more hours while we tour the brazil side and then cross over into Argentina. Issue-has anyone rented a car the the brazilian side? renting it to argentina airport? or have the people from brazil pick up the car?
car rental Foz Iguazu (arriving), leaving Iguazu Fall, Argentina
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 2 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 3 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 4 Easter Island flight delays?
- 5 argentina & brazil
- 6 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 7 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 8 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 9 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 10 Brazilian music
- 11 Christmas in Cusco
- 12 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 13 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 14 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 15 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 16 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 17 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 18 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 19 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 20 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 21 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 22 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 23 Private sightseeing
- 24 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 25 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York