I am planning on visiting Iguazu Falls in Early March. We are flying into the Argentina side from Buenos Aries. We would also like to attend the Brazilian side of the falls. We do not have a Brazilian visa and do not have the 10 days necessary to get one from the consulate in San Francisco. Is it possible to get a visa in Puerto Iguazu? Thanks
Can I get a Brazilian Visa at Iguazu Falls?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru in December
- 2 Peru, Amazon, Brazil... best solo? Tour?
- 3 Guide and car for day in Quito
- 4 Carrying Money Safely
- 5 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 6 transportation in Brazil
- 7 Last 2 weeks
- 8 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 9 TDP in August
- 10 Quito: Old city or new?
- 11 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 12 amazon jungle trips
- 13 Amazon Cruise
- 14 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 15 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 16 Brazil for Carnival
- 17 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 18 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 19 10 nights in Argentina
- 20 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 21 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 22 Sobering Film
- 23 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 24 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 25 Peru- making up a small 50+ group