We found this hotel Bys Palermo in Buenos Aires. It is located near Palermo at Francisco Acuña de Figueroa 1263, Palermo". So on the guest reviews it says it is not located at Palermo. Do ypu have an info of this hotel and/or this location. Some of you might have been stayed at this hotel or some of you might have an info of this address. Thank You
Bys Palermo Hotel
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 2 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 3 Pantanal on your own
- 4 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 5 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 6 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 7 Ecuador - should we go?
- 8 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 9 Santiago 2 days
- 10 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 11 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 12 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 13 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 14 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 15 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 16 Lodge in Pantanal
- 17 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 18 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 19 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 20 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 21 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 22 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 23 Cell phone in Brazil
- 24 10 Full Days in Peru
- 25 Fly to Fernando de Noronha