We found this hotel Bys Palermo in Buenos Aires. It is located near Palermo at Francisco Acuña de Figueroa 1263, Palermo". So on the guest reviews it says it is not located at Palermo. Do ypu have an info of this hotel and/or this location. Some of you might have been stayed at this hotel or some of you might have an info of this address. Thank You
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 2 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 3 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 4 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 5 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 6 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 7 Galapagos Add Ons
- 8 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 9 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 10 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 11 Trip Report Ecuador
- 12 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 13 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 14 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 15 Day trips from Montevideo
- 16 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 17 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 18 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 19 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 20 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 21 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 22 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 23 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 24 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour