We found this hotel Bys Palermo in Buenos Aires. It is located near Palermo at Francisco Acuña de Figueroa 1263, Palermo". So on the guest reviews it says it is not located at Palermo. Do ypu have an info of this hotel and/or this location. Some of you might have been stayed at this hotel or some of you might have an info of this address. Thank You
Bys Palermo Hotel
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 all problems solution babaji+91-9815331734
- 2 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 3 The Amazon River & Machu Picchu
- 4 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 5 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 6 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 7 Lodge in Pantanal
- 8 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 9 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 12 Cell phone in Brazil
- 13 10 Full Days in Peru
- 14 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 15 10 day itinerary questions
- 16 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 17 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 18 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 19 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 20 Santiago 2 days
- 21 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 22 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 23 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru