Does anyone have any good/bad experience of the following places:
The bottom one looks the nicest imo, but wondering is it worth the extra money?- is it too far from town??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ✆yahoo technical Support phone number 1888+482+3831✆yahoo help number✆yahoo
- 2 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 3 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 4 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 5 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 6 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 7 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 8 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 9 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 10 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 8 days in Ecudor
- 12 Northeast Brazil
- 13 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 14 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 15 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 16 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 19 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 20 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 21 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 22 Lima - driver for hire
- 23 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 24 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 25 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!