Hi. We are family of 4, we are going to Peru on 26.05-08.06. I have planned itinerary already and I am wondering if it's right time to book flight tickets with Star Peru. The prices are going up already. Is it any chance that they will go down again? The other concern are MP tickets. I need 2 adults and two teenagers inder 18 tickets. Because I can't buy them online do you think that I'll be able to get them once we arrive to Lima which is 2 days before we'd like to visit MP. I need MP tickets only. Thanks for reply.
Buying tickets in advance - Peru
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 2 Need help with planning a six-week trip?
- 3 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 4 driving to salvador
- 5 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 6 1 day in Rio
- 7 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 8 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 9 Currency Woes
- 10 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 11 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 12 Just a week!
- 13 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 14 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 15 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 16 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 17 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 18 Quito trip
- 19 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 20 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 21 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 22 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 23 Solo female travelling around South America
- 24 Bariloche car rental
- 25 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There