Hi. We are family of 4, we are going to Peru on 26.05-08.06. I have planned itinerary already and I am wondering if it's right time to book flight tickets with Star Peru. The prices are going up already. Is it any chance that they will go down again? The other concern are MP tickets. I need 2 adults and two teenagers inder 18 tickets. Because I can't buy them online do you think that I'll be able to get them once we arrive to Lima which is 2 days before we'd like to visit MP. I need MP tickets only. Thanks for reply.
Buying tickets in advance - Peru
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 argentina & brazil
- 2 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 3 Brazilian music
- 4 Christmas in Cusco
- 5 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 6 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 7 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 8 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 9 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 10 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 11 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 12 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 13 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 14 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 15 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 16 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 17 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 18 Private sightseeing
- 19 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 20 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 21 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 22 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 23 private sightseeing
- 24 private tour options
- 25 Currency Woes