Hi. We are family of 4, we are going to Peru on 26.05-08.06. I have planned itinerary already and I am wondering if it's right time to book flight tickets with Star Peru. The prices are going up already. Is it any chance that they will go down again? The other concern are MP tickets. I need 2 adults and two teenagers inder 18 tickets. Because I can't buy them online do you think that I'll be able to get them once we arrive to Lima which is 2 days before we'd like to visit MP. I need MP tickets only. Thanks for reply.
Buying tickets in advance - Peru
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ecuador Guide Book
- 2 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 3 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 4 Money in Buenos Aires
- 5 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 6 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 7 Solo female travelling around South America
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 10 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 11 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 12 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 13 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 14 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 15 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 16 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 17 Quito: Old city or new?
- 18 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 19 Bogota
- 20 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 21 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 23 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 24 4 weeks in Chile
- 25 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?