We are taking the train to Aguas Calientes....and we are taking a pre-arranged tour the following day, because we wanted to take the 1st bus to Machu Picchu so that we could spend a few hours there before the day trippers arrive. My question is....if we get to Aguas Calientes and decide to go to MP, can we buy a ticket that same day?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru Trip for the Family
- 2 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 3 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 4 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 5 2 weeks trip
- 6 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 7 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 8 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 9 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 10 WEBJET
- 11 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 12 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 13 Itineraries
- 14 Pantanal Lodges
- 15 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 16 3 weeks in South America
- 17 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 18 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 19 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 20 Chile wine tour
- 21 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 22 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 23 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 24 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 25 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?