We are taking the train to Aguas Calientes....and we are taking a pre-arranged tour the following day, because we wanted to take the 1st bus to Machu Picchu so that we could spend a few hours there before the day trippers arrive. My question is....if we get to Aguas Calientes and decide to go to MP, can we buy a ticket that same day?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 2 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 3 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 4 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 5 Rainbow mountain trek
- 6 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 7 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 8 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 9 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 10 Iquitos
- 11 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 12 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 13 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 14 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 15 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 16 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 17 Bariloche car rental
- 18 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 19 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 20 All inclusive hotels near San Pedro de Atacama?
- 21 Is the Seno Otway Penguin Reserve Currently Open?
- 22 Any Sights en Route from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales to TdP?
- 23 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 24 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 25 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia