I will be traveling to Chile in the next few days for two weeks and I need help in getting set up with a cell phone, while I'm there. I know absolutely nothing about their cell phones or plans. I was told by my carrier my phone is unlocked and I can just purchase a sim card and buy a pre paid minutes .Anyone know, who do I get this stuff from in Chile.
Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 2 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 3 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 4 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 5 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 6 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 7 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 10 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 11 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 12 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 13 Private sightseeing
- 14 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 15 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 16 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 17 argentina & brazil
- 18 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 19 private sightseeing
- 20 private tour options
- 21 Currency Woes
- 22 Trek/Tour companies recommendations
- 23 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 24 Argentina Holiday Help
- 25 Santos Simon Joalheiros BEWARE JEWELRY FRAUD SCAM