Leaving Chivay for Puno -can take plane or bus (plane is included as a stopover) - is one better than another for acclimating to altitudes
Bus vs plane for altitude acclimation
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ecuador Guide Book
- 2 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 3 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 4 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 5 Money in Buenos Aires
- 6 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 7 Solo female travelling around South America
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 10 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 11 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 12 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 13 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 14 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 15 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 16 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 17 Quito: Old city or new?
- 18 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 19 Bogota
- 20 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 21 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 23 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 24 4 weeks in Chile
- 25 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?