Leaving Chivay for Puno -can take plane or bus (plane is included as a stopover) - is one better than another for acclimating to altitudes
Bus vs plane for altitude acclimation
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 TDP in August
- 2 Peru in December
- 3 Quito: Old city or new?
- 4 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 5 amazon jungle trips
- 6 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 7 Amazon Cruise
- 8 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 9 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 10 Brazil for Carnival
- 11 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 12 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 13 Last 2 weeks
- 14 10 nights in Argentina
- 15 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 16 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 17 Sobering Film
- 18 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 19 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 20 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 21 Machu Picchu First?
- 22 Rosh Hashanah
- 23 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 24 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 25 Lakes District: Where to Base for 10 days