Just getting ready to book my S. American LAN pass and was so sad to find out that the day trips over the Andes are cancelled. Does anyone know when they might resume? We will be going on April 6th but will change to a flight to Buenos Aires if the information is true. Please let me hear from anyone who knows the status of this. Thank YOU!! Also, has anyone taken the bus from BA to Iguazu Falls, how long does it take?
Bus trip from Santiago to Mendoza
- 1 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 2 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 3 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 4 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 5 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 6 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 7 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 8 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 9 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 10 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 14 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 15 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 16 Vaya Adventures
- 17 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 18 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 19 Flights on LAN
- 20 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 21 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 22 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 23 More suggested reading
- 24 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 25 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)