Just getting ready to book my S. American LAN pass and was so sad to find out that the day trips over the Andes are cancelled. Does anyone know when they might resume? We will be going on April 6th but will change to a flight to Buenos Aires if the information is true. Please let me hear from anyone who knows the status of this. Thank YOU!! Also, has anyone taken the bus from BA to Iguazu Falls, how long does it take?
Bus trip from Santiago to Mendoza
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 2 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 3 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 4 Lodge in Pantanal
- 5 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 6 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 7 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 8 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 9 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 10 Cell phone in Brazil
- 11 10 Full Days in Peru
- 12 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 13 10 day itinerary questions
- 14 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 15 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 16 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 17 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 18 Santiago 2 days
- 19 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 20 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 21 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 22 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 23 10 day in peru
- 24 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 25 Mendoza