Just getting ready to book my S. American LAN pass and was so sad to find out that the day trips over the Andes are cancelled. Does anyone know when they might resume? We will be going on April 6th but will change to a flight to Buenos Aires if the information is true. Please let me hear from anyone who knows the status of this. Thank YOU!! Also, has anyone taken the bus from BA to Iguazu Falls, how long does it take?
Bus trip from Santiago to Mendoza
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Christmas in Cusco
- 2 Easter Island flight delays?
- 3 argentina & brazil
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 6 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 7 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 10 Brazilian music
- 11 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 12 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 13 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 14 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 15 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 16 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 17 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 18 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 19 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 20 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 21 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 22 Private sightseeing
- 23 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 24 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 25 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America