My husband and I are traveling between El Calafate, El Chalten, and Torres del Paine at the end of February.
We are spending a little over a week between the 3 of them.
I found a website that books bus tickets in advance, but the total gets up to about $800 USD.
Do any of you know if it's cheaper (and easy) to just buy bus tickets once you get there? Or is there danger that buses will be sold out?
Or, do you suggest renting a car?
Bus travel around Patagonia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Argentina
- 2 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 3 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 4 Birding in Mindo
- 5 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 6 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 7 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 8 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 9 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 10 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 11 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 12 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 13 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 14 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 15 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 16 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 24 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 25 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!