My husband and I are traveling between El Calafate, El Chalten, and Torres del Paine at the end of February.
We are spending a little over a week between the 3 of them.
I found a website that books bus tickets in advance, but the total gets up to about $800 USD.
Do any of you know if it's cheaper (and easy) to just buy bus tickets once you get there? Or is there danger that buses will be sold out?
Or, do you suggest renting a car?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 2 Ridiculously Cheap Airfares to Columbia - Should we go?
- 3 Where to celebrate Easter + milestone birthday?
- 4 Argentina, Uruguay & Chile
- 5 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 6 Argentina
- 7 Tucantravel company.
- 8 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 9 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 10 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 11 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 12 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 13 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 14 Ship travel to South America
- 15 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 16 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 17 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 18 Solo travellers in Chile
- 19 Living in rural South America
- 20 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 21 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!
- 22 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 23 galapagos island
- 24 Huayna Picchu ticket
- 25 Where to book the Salkantay trek?