My husband and I are traveling between El Calafate, El Chalten, and Torres del Paine at the end of February.
We are spending a little over a week between the 3 of them.
I found a website that books bus tickets in advance, but the total gets up to about $800 USD.
Do any of you know if it's cheaper (and easy) to just buy bus tickets once you get there? Or is there danger that buses will be sold out?
Or, do you suggest renting a car?
Bus travel around Patagonia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 2 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 3 Solo female travelling around South America
- 4 Peruvian Amazon
- 5 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 6 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 7 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 8 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 9 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 10 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 11 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 12 Columbia Local Beer
- 13 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 14 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 15 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 16 10 days in Argentina
- 17 february/march- where to go?
- 18 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 19 driving to salvador
- 20 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 21 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 22 Peru, help cutting costs
- 23 cartagena , columbia
- 24 Peru Itinerary Help
- 25 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?