My husband and I are traveling between El Calafate, El Chalten, and Torres del Paine at the end of February.
We are spending a little over a week between the 3 of them.
I found a website that books bus tickets in advance, but the total gets up to about $800 USD.
Do any of you know if it's cheaper (and easy) to just buy bus tickets once you get there? Or is there danger that buses will be sold out?
Or, do you suggest renting a car?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 2 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 3 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 4 Huacachina, Peru
- 5 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 6 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 7 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 8 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 9 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 10 Pantanal Lodges
- 11 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 12 Manaus
- 13 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 14 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 15 Avianca business class
- 16 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 17 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 18 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 19 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 20 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 21 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 22 How many days in Medellin area?
- 23 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 24 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 25 Argentinian Honeymoon