My husband and I are traveling between El Calafate, El Chalten, and Torres del Paine at the end of February.
We are spending a little over a week between the 3 of them.
I found a website that books bus tickets in advance, but the total gets up to about $800 USD.
Do any of you know if it's cheaper (and easy) to just buy bus tickets once you get there? Or is there danger that buses will be sold out?
Or, do you suggest renting a car?
Bus travel around Patagonia
- 1 Anyone needs bolivares to exchange?
- 2 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 3 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 4 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 5 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 6 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 7 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 8 8 Days in Brazil
- 9 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 10 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 11 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 12 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 13 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 14 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 15 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 16 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 17 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 18 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 19 Peru Hop?
- 20 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 21 Uruguay Re-Do
- 22 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 23 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 24 More suggested reading
- 25 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip