My husband and I are traveling between El Calafate, El Chalten, and Torres del Paine at the end of February.
We are spending a little over a week between the 3 of them.
I found a website that books bus tickets in advance, but the total gets up to about $800 USD.
Do any of you know if it's cheaper (and easy) to just buy bus tickets once you get there? Or is there danger that buses will be sold out?
Or, do you suggest renting a car?
Bus travel around Patagonia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Speak to me of Peru
- 2 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 3 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 4 Amazon from the Andes?
- 5 Salta vs. Santiago
- 6 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 7 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 8 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 9 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 10 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 11 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 12 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 13 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 16 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 17 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 18 Fire in Valparaiso
- 19 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 20 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 21 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 22 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 23 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 24 Driving in Ecuador
- 25 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador