My husband and I are traveling between El Calafate, El Chalten, and Torres del Paine at the end of February.
We are spending a little over a week between the 3 of them.
I found a website that books bus tickets in advance, but the total gets up to about $800 USD.
Do any of you know if it's cheaper (and easy) to just buy bus tickets once you get there? Or is there danger that buses will be sold out?
Or, do you suggest renting a car?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT TOSHIBA Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 3 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 4 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 5 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 6 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 9 What to skip in Argentina
- 10 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 11 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 12 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 13 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 14 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 15 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 16 Itineraries
- 17 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 18 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 19 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 20 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 21 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 22 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby
- 23 3.5 days in Rio
- 24 Iguaçu Falls fast trip
- 25 One month free to travel in February