My husband and I are traveling between El Calafate, El Chalten, and Torres del Paine at the end of February.
We are spending a little over a week between the 3 of them.
I found a website that books bus tickets in advance, but the total gets up to about $800 USD.
Do any of you know if it's cheaper (and easy) to just buy bus tickets once you get there? Or is there danger that buses will be sold out?
Or, do you suggest renting a car?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 2 galapagos island
- 3 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 4 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 5 christmas in buenos aires
- 6 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 7 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 8 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 9 Best Latin American countries!
- 10 Peru in Late February?
- 11 Sao Paulo
- 12 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 13 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 14 Salud !
- 15 Cartagena
- 16 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 17 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 18 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 19 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 20 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 21 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 22 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 23 Galapagos Island
- 24 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 25 Puno to Lima