My husband and I are traveling between El Calafate, El Chalten, and Torres del Paine at the end of February.
We are spending a little over a week between the 3 of them.
I found a website that books bus tickets in advance, but the total gets up to about $800 USD.
Do any of you know if it's cheaper (and easy) to just buy bus tickets once you get there? Or is there danger that buses will be sold out?
Or, do you suggest renting a car?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,
- 2 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 3 10 days - Rio/Iguazu and...?
- 4 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 5 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 6 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 7 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 8 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 9 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 10 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 11 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 12 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 13 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 14 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 15 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 16 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 17 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 18 Galapagos Add Ons
- 19 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 20 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 21 Trip Report Ecuador
- 22 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 23 Day trips from Montevideo
- 24 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 25 Help with 3 Week Itinerary