My husband and I are traveling between El Calafate, El Chalten, and Torres del Paine at the end of February.
We are spending a little over a week between the 3 of them.
I found a website that books bus tickets in advance, but the total gets up to about $800 USD.
Do any of you know if it's cheaper (and easy) to just buy bus tickets once you get there? Or is there danger that buses will be sold out?
Or, do you suggest renting a car?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 60 day Trip to South America
- 2 Machu Picchu - What Month Most Green for Photos?
- 3 Machu Picchu
- 4 Purchasing 2016 Machu Picchu Tickets
- 5 Machu Picchu in January
- 6 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 7 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 8 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 9 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 10 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 11 Rio Water Quality
- 12 Brazil Tourist Safety tip request
- 13 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 14 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 15 Two day stay in Lima
- 16 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 17 Cities near santiago chile?
- 18 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 19 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 20 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 21 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 22 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 23 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 24 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 25 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?