I was recently was told by Buquebus that my ticket, which I purchased online, had been “lost”. Can someone explain what that means – how can an electronic ticket be “lost”? I was given a specific email address to write to and explain my situation, which I did, asking for a refund. To date, I have not received any response (it has been over 2 weeks). I have not seen any bad reviews for Buquebus online, so I am baffled as to why they have not responded. Any suggestions for an English-only (American) customer? Thanks in advance!
Buquebus ferry ticket refunds
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 2 Birding in Mindo
- 3 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 4 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 5 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 6 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 7 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 8 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 9 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 10 Peru Escorted Travel
- 11 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 12 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 13 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 14 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 15 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 16 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 17 2 weeks in Argentina
- 18 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 19 Back to South America
- 20 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 21 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 22 JW Marriott Lima
- 23 Trip Report - Very Long
- 24 Quito recommendations
- 25 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?