I was recently was told by Buquebus that my ticket, which I purchased online, had been “lost”. Can someone explain what that means – how can an electronic ticket be “lost”? I was given a specific email address to write to and explain my situation, which I did, asking for a refund. To date, I have not received any response (it has been over 2 weeks). I have not seen any bad reviews for Buquebus online, so I am baffled as to why they have not responded. Any suggestions for an English-only (American) customer? Thanks in advance!
Buquebus ferry ticket refunds
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 2 1 day in Rio
- 3 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 4 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 5 Solo female travelling around South America
- 6 Bariloche car rental
- 7 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 8 Galapagos Islands
- 9 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 10 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 11 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 12 Day trip to Paracas
- 13 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 14 Peru trip
- 15 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 16 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 17 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 18 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 19 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 20 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 21 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies
- 22 Logistics for visit to Lake Titicaca
- 23 Peru: Machu Picchu Cusco itinerary help
- 24 Need help with planning a six-week trip?
- 25 Mendoza to Bariloche