I was recently was told by Buquebus that my ticket, which I purchased online, had been “lost”. Can someone explain what that means – how can an electronic ticket be “lost”? I was given a specific email address to write to and explain my situation, which I did, asking for a refund. To date, I have not received any response (it has been over 2 weeks). I have not seen any bad reviews for Buquebus online, so I am baffled as to why they have not responded. Any suggestions for an English-only (American) customer? Thanks in advance!
Buquebus ferry ticket refunds
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 2 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 3 Help
- 4 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 5 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 6 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 7 Easter Day in Rio
- 8 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 9 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 10 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 11 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 12 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 13 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 14 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 15 Three weeks in South America
- 16 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 17 Patagonia tour in April
- 18 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 21 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 22 Off the beaten track
- 23 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 24 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 25 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike