I was recently was told by Buquebus that my ticket, which I purchased online, had been “lost”. Can someone explain what that means – how can an electronic ticket be “lost”? I was given a specific email address to write to and explain my situation, which I did, asking for a refund. To date, I have not received any response (it has been over 2 weeks). I have not seen any bad reviews for Buquebus online, so I am baffled as to why they have not responded. Any suggestions for an English-only (American) customer? Thanks in advance!
Buquebus ferry ticket refunds
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 2 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 3 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 4 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 5 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 6 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 7 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 8 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 9 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 10 Quito recommendations
- 11 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 12 Ecuador-tour guides
- 13 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 14 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 15 lima airport transport
- 16 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 17 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 18 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 19 Argentina currency
- 20 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!
- 21 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 22 Fishing near Iguazu Falls?
- 23 Seeking Tips for Upcoming Trip to Rio, Iguazu and Buenos Aires
- 24 Macchu Picchu - Going Solo?
- 25 Need packing help for early May trip to Peru