I was recently was told by Buquebus that my ticket, which I purchased online, had been “lost”. Can someone explain what that means – how can an electronic ticket be “lost”? I was given a specific email address to write to and explain my situation, which I did, asking for a refund. To date, I have not received any response (it has been over 2 weeks). I have not seen any bad reviews for Buquebus online, so I am baffled as to why they have not responded. Any suggestions for an English-only (American) customer? Thanks in advance!
Buquebus ferry ticket refunds
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 2 Lodge in Pantanal
- 3 Pantanal on your own
- 4 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 5 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 6 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 7 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 8 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 9 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 10 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 11 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 12 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 13 Cell phone in Brazil
- 14 10 Full Days in Peru
- 15 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 16 10 day itinerary questions
- 17 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 18 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 19 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 20 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 21 Santiago 2 days
- 22 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 23 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru