I was recently was told by Buquebus that my ticket, which I purchased online, had been “lost”. Can someone explain what that means – how can an electronic ticket be “lost”? I was given a specific email address to write to and explain my situation, which I did, asking for a refund. To date, I have not received any response (it has been over 2 weeks). I have not seen any bad reviews for Buquebus online, so I am baffled as to why they have not responded. Any suggestions for an English-only (American) customer? Thanks in advance!
Buquebus ferry ticket refunds
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 2 Christmas in Cusco
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 5 Patagonia Chile
- 6 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 7 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 8 Easter Island flight delays?
- 9 argentina & brazil
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 12 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 13 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 14 Brazilian music
- 15 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 16 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 17 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 18 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 19 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 20 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 21 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 22 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 23 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 24 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 25 Private sightseeing