I was recently was told by Buquebus that my ticket, which I purchased online, had been “lost”. Can someone explain what that means – how can an electronic ticket be “lost”? I was given a specific email address to write to and explain my situation, which I did, asking for a refund. To date, I have not received any response (it has been over 2 weeks). I have not seen any bad reviews for Buquebus online, so I am baffled as to why they have not responded. Any suggestions for an English-only (American) customer? Thanks in advance!
Buquebus ferry ticket refunds
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 2 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 3 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 8 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 9 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 10 Three weeks in South America
- 11 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 12 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 13 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 14 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 15 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 16 Easter Day in Rio
- 17 Argentina Trip report
- 18 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 19 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 20 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 21 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 22 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 23 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 24 Patagonia tour
- 25 Patagonia tour in April