I was recently was told by Buquebus that my ticket, which I purchased online, had been “lost”. Can someone explain what that means – how can an electronic ticket be “lost”? I was given a specific email address to write to and explain my situation, which I did, asking for a refund. To date, I have not received any response (it has been over 2 weeks). I have not seen any bad reviews for Buquebus online, so I am baffled as to why they have not responded. Any suggestions for an English-only (American) customer? Thanks in advance!
Buquebus ferry ticket refunds
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 2 Birding in Mindo
- 3 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 4 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 5 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 6 Help
- 7 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 8 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 9 Easter Day in Rio
- 10 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 11 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 12 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 13 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 14 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 15 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 16 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 17 Three weeks in South America
- 18 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 19 Patagonia tour in April
- 20 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 21 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 22 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 23 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 24 Off the beaten track
- 25 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine