I was recently was told by Buquebus that my ticket, which I purchased online, had been “lost”. Can someone explain what that means – how can an electronic ticket be “lost”? I was given a specific email address to write to and explain my situation, which I did, asking for a refund. To date, I have not received any response (it has been over 2 weeks). I have not seen any bad reviews for Buquebus online, so I am baffled as to why they have not responded. Any suggestions for an English-only (American) customer? Thanks in advance!
Buquebus ferry ticket refunds
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru, Amazon, Brazil... best solo? Tour?
- 2 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 3 TDP in August
- 4 Peru in December
- 5 Quito: Old city or new?
- 6 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 7 amazon jungle trips
- 8 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 9 Amazon Cruise
- 10 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 11 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 12 Brazil for Carnival
- 13 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 14 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 15 Last 2 weeks
- 16 10 nights in Argentina
- 17 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 18 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 19 Sobering Film
- 20 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 21 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 22 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 23 Machu Picchu First?
- 24 Rosh Hashanah
- 25 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure