i'm planning a 2 week trip to argentina this april. it's my first time and i'd like to do buenos aires, mendoza and possibly the train to salta. any recommendations? what is the best/least expensive way to travel between all 3 cities? or should i skip salta and just stick to two areas??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 2 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 5 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 6 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 7 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 8 Three weeks in South America
- 9 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 10 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 11 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 12 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 13 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 14 Easter Day in Rio
- 15 Argentina Trip report
- 16 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 17 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 18 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 19 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 20 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 21 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 22 Patagonia tour
- 23 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 24 Patagonia tour in April
- 25 Patagonia tour