If I go to BA in late March would be with 3 to 5 people in group. Thinking of staying in recoletta: thinking why not with an airport pickup do a tour 'on the way' to the hotel/apt? Since airport south of city and boca and telmo are also south. Also my wife likes an overall view/tour prior to picking sports to look at intensively. Would also do iguyazu ( would like to do more but with a total of 10 days (possibly 11 if counting landing in NYC following moring); somewhat limited, also do not want to be stranded someplace and depend on aerolineas arg. Would fly American landing late morning in BA. Hopefully, use Lan Argentina to Iguaza. Back to airport pickup/tour see two or three people offering services: SilverStar ( a little pricey for airport pick-up, but if combined with a tour may he would go down). Also John Boyle of Buenos Aires Taxis- very little I can find in regards to quality of his taxi-tours. Also see Mariela of Buenos Aires conceirge but if there are five in stead of three travelers it looks like SilverStar would be more reasonable in price. Anyone know anything re john boyle and buenos aires taxis? About what to do if wish to see a third place without getting stranded and missing a flight back to USA. Unfiortunately (this would be last week in March) Punta Del Este too many hours from BA. Or fly to another country from Iguazu? (People say Rio too dangerous; maybe Santiago? Most see if that blows out the airfiare and makes for too arduous a trip). Would want to do San Antonio de Areco place an Asado while in BA-suggestions regarding which Estancia has a varied and generous Asado plus maybe a 'gaucho show". Not too interested in Tigre. Something unique but not cool or cold weather- knocks out the lake region. Salta would be great but maybe too much to squeeze in as well as risk of getting stranded by aerolineas argentinas. Thank you
buenos aires:airportpickupand tour prior to hotel
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 2 TDP in August
- 3 Peru in December
- 4 Quito: Old city or new?
- 5 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 6 amazon jungle trips
- 7 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 8 Amazon Cruise
- 9 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 10 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 11 Brazil for Carnival
- 12 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 13 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 14 Last 2 weeks
- 15 10 nights in Argentina
- 16 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 17 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 18 Sobering Film
- 19 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 20 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 21 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 22 Machu Picchu First?
- 23 Rosh Hashanah
- 24 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 25 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report