If I go to BA in late March would be with 3 to 5 people in group. Thinking of staying in recoletta: thinking why not with an airport pickup do a tour 'on the way' to the hotel/apt? Since airport south of city and boca and telmo are also south. Also my wife likes an overall view/tour prior to picking sports to look at intensively. Would also do iguyazu ( would like to do more but with a total of 10 days (possibly 11 if counting landing in NYC following moring); somewhat limited, also do not want to be stranded someplace and depend on aerolineas arg. Would fly American landing late morning in BA. Hopefully, use Lan Argentina to Iguaza. Back to airport pickup/tour see two or three people offering services: SilverStar ( a little pricey for airport pick-up, but if combined with a tour may he would go down). Also John Boyle of Buenos Aires Taxis- very little I can find in regards to quality of his taxi-tours. Also see Mariela of Buenos Aires conceirge but if there are five in stead of three travelers it looks like SilverStar would be more reasonable in price. Anyone know anything re john boyle and buenos aires taxis? About what to do if wish to see a third place without getting stranded and missing a flight back to USA. Unfiortunately (this would be last week in March) Punta Del Este too many hours from BA. Or fly to another country from Iguazu? (People say Rio too dangerous; maybe Santiago? Most see if that blows out the airfiare and makes for too arduous a trip). Would want to do San Antonio de Areco place an Asado while in BA-suggestions regarding which Estancia has a varied and generous Asado plus maybe a 'gaucho show". Not too interested in Tigre. Something unique but not cool or cold weather- knocks out the lake region. Salta would be great but maybe too much to squeeze in as well as risk of getting stranded by aerolineas argentinas. Thank you
buenos aires:airportpickupand tour prior to hotel
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 2 Peru, help cutting costs
- 3 Peruvian Amazon
- 4 Peru Itinerary Help
- 5 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 6 driving to salvador
- 7 february/march- where to go?
- 8 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 9 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 10 Birding in Mindo
- 11 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 12 Iguazu accomodation
- 13 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 14 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 15 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 16 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 17 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 18 Peru: a month travel in February
- 19 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 20 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 21 Off the beaten track
- 22 Solo female travelling around South America
- 23 Anyone familiar with PeruSmile?
- 24 Punta del Este or La Barra area?
- 25 South American Airpasses