We are going to Buenos Aires at the end of June. I've researched what the weather will be like during that time of year and the average temperature is 44°F without much rain. My doubt is concerned with what to pack. Should I pack a heavy coat or will a sweater with a jacket do? As we are two people, the difference in the amount of luggage will be substancial. I'd like to take only two carry-ons, but I think it's more important to feel warm.
Buenos Aires - what to pack
- 1 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 2 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 3 Back to South America
- 4 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 5 Vaya Adventures
- 6 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 7 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 8 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 9 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 10 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 11 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 12 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 13 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 14 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 15 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 16 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 17 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 18 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 19 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 20 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 21 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 22 Flights on LAN
- 23 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 24 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 25 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down