I'm in the process of making air reservations for July / August. Will be returning to BA from Iguazu (AEP) and leaving for Santiago from EZE the same day. Scheduled to arrive on LAN-Argentina at 12:20 in the afternoon, and I'm wondering: 1) Does LAN Argentina run as notoriously late as the Argentine national carrier, and 2) how much time should I allow before my flight leaving from EZE to Santiago? It will be a Saturday, and I'd like to fly to Santiago on an Air Canada flight scheduled out of EZE at 4:55PM. Thanks.
Buenos Aires - transfer between airports
- 1 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 2 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 5 Back to South America
- 6 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 7 Vaya Adventures
- 8 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 9 Brazil World Cup
- 10 travel to iguazu?
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 13 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 14 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 15 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 16 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN