Will be in Buenos Aires for a few days pre cruise. Looking at a nice place to celebrate my wife's birthday. Even though the city is known for beef, it is not an essential requirement for dinner that night. Read reviews for Casa Cruz and La Cabana; is anyone familiar with these two places? Any other restaurants that you recommend.
Buenos Aires Restaurants
- 1 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 2 Back to South America
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 Vaya Adventures
- 5 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 6 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 7 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 8 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 9 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 10 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 11 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 12 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 13 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 14 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 15 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 16 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 17 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 18 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 19 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 20 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 21 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 22 Flights on LAN
- 23 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 24 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 25 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down