Will be in Buenos Aires for a few days pre cruise. Looking at a nice place to celebrate my wife's birthday. Even though the city is known for beef, it is not an essential requirement for dinner that night. Read reviews for Casa Cruz and La Cabana; is anyone familiar with these two places? Any other restaurants that you recommend.
Buenos Aires Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Help
- 2 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 3 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 4 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 5 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 6 Easter Day in Rio
- 7 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 8 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 9 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 10 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 11 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 12 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 13 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 14 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 15 Three weeks in South America
- 16 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 17 Patagonia tour in April
- 18 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 21 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 22 Off the beaten track
- 23 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 24 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 25 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike