I am going back to BA in May and I was there a year ago. Have prices increased dramatically? Or did I read on this forum that prices may be stabilizing? We are renting an apartment and those prices seem to be the same. I am most concerned about restaurants. as we eat out daily. We prefer steak, pizza and pasta and places that are not trendy.
Buenos Aires Prices
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 2 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 3 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 4 WWYD-time in Lima
- 5 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 6 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 7 Argentina Holiday Help
- 8 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 9 argentina & brazil
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 14 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 15 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 16 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 17 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 18 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 2 wks in Colombia
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Buenos Aries
- 23 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 24 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 25 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please