Does it make sense to fly from Buenos Aires to Iguazzu then out of Iguazzu to Rio?
Three nights in Iguazzu nice or too much?
7 days in Buenos Aires right amount?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 2 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 3 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 4 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 5 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 6 Argentina in October--more questions
- 7 South America this October
- 8 Chile or Argentina?
- 9 11 hours in Lima
- 10 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 11 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 12 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 13 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 14 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 15 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 16 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 17 Peru in December
- 18 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 19 Tarapoto
- 20 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 21 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 22 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 23 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 24 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 25 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please