Does it make sense to fly from Buenos Aires to Iguazzu then out of Iguazzu to Rio?
Three nights in Iguazzu nice or too much?
7 days in Buenos Aires right amount?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 U>S.A: Tec*h SUPP0RT COMCAST Mail CONTACT 1:800:385:4895 COMCAST MAIL
- 2 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 3 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 4 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 5 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 6 Galapagus July
- 7 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 8 The Atacama Desert
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 11 Finding a group to hike with
- 12 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 13 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 14 Pisco sours
- 15 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 16 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 19 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 20 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 21 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 22 Huacachina, Peru
- 23 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 24 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 25 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?