Does it make sense to fly from Buenos Aires to Iguazzu then out of Iguazzu to Rio?
Three nights in Iguazzu nice or too much?
7 days in Buenos Aires right amount?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 BA & Patagonia - 9 days in November
- 2 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 3 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 4 Visiting Medellin
- 5 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 6 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 7 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 8 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 9 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 10 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 11 Chile in February and March
- 12 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 13 Rio and Iguacu
- 14 3 weeks to travel
- 15 Galapagos Island
- 16 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 17 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 18 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 19 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 20 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 21 October - March 2016 in South or Central America
- 22 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 23 Peru Best Tours
- 24 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 25 Brasilia Airport - Need Reassurance!