I will be staying in San Telmo for 7 days....how really bad is that area for tourists to be in....?? I heard daytime is ok..but at night .. yes I can see why..
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru versus Bolivia
- 2 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 3 Ten days in Ecuador
- 4 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 5 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 6 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 7 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 8 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 9 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 10 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 11 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 12 Peru in December
- 13 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 14 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 15 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 16 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?
- 17 Santiago, Mendoza, and Need Suggestions!
- 18 Lone Male - Puerto Rico, Havana or Costa Rica???
- 19 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia
- 20 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 21 Getting from Punta Arenas, Chile, to Ushuaia, Argentina
- 22 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 23 Taxi in Buenos Aires
- 24 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 25 10 days to travel. Where should I go?