I want to go to Brazil for the world cup, I want to go to Rio, Salvador and Florianopolis. Where should I go first and how long should I stay in each?
+ any other tips for 1st timer to Brazil?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 2 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 3 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 4 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 5 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 6 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 7 What to skip in Argentina
- 8 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 9 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 10 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 11 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 12 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 13 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 14 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 15 Itineraries
- 16 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 17 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 18 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 19 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 20 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 21 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby
- 22 3.5 days in Rio
- 23 Iguaçu Falls fast trip
- 24 One month free to travel in February
- 25 Transportation in Ecuador