I want to go to Brazil for the world cup, I want to go to Rio, Salvador and Florianopolis. Where should I go first and how long should I stay in each?
+ any other tips for 1st timer to Brazil?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 2 Choquequirao Questions
- 3 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 4 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 5 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 6 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 7 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 8 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 9 Sixty days in Colombia
- 10 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 11 Cajamarca
- 12 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 13 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 14 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 15 Patagonia - Equipment
- 16 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 17 Chile or Argentina?
- 18 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 19 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 20 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 21 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 22 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 23 Flights to Northern Peru
- 24 Santiago neighborhood
- 25 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?