I will be visiting Brazil in August, I am working on my Visa application, and I am having difficulty with the proof of residency requirement. The problem is that I have recently moved, and I do not have any proof of residency for my current address. It will take up to 8 weeks to get a Driver's License from my new state, and I do not pay any utilities at my current residence (all are either paid for by my landlord or under my husband's name). Both my old residence and my new residence are under the jurisdiction for the Chicago consulate, so do you think it will matter if the proof of residence I submit and the address on my visa application do not match?
Brazil Visa - Proof of Residency
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 2 Solo female travelling around South America
- 3 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 6 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 7 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 8 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 9 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 10 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 11 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 12 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 13 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 14 Quito: Old city or new?
- 15 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 16 Bogota
- 17 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 18 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 19 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 20 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 21 4 weeks in Chile
- 22 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 23 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 24 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 25 Para Ti, Brazil