I will be visiting Brazil in August, I am working on my Visa application, and I am having difficulty with the proof of residency requirement. The problem is that I have recently moved, and I do not have any proof of residency for my current address. It will take up to 8 weeks to get a Driver's License from my new state, and I do not pay any utilities at my current residence (all are either paid for by my landlord or under my husband's name). Both my old residence and my new residence are under the jurisdiction for the Chicago consulate, so do you think it will matter if the proof of residence I submit and the address on my visa application do not match?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 2 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 3 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 4 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 5 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 6 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 7 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 8 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 9 Iquitos
- 10 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 11 Rainbow mountain trek
- 12 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 13 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 14 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 15 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 16 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 17 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 18 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 19 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 20 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 21 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 22 Bariloche car rental
- 23 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 24 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 25 All inclusive hotels near San Pedro de Atacama?