I will be visiting Brazil in August, I am working on my Visa application, and I am having difficulty with the proof of residency requirement. The problem is that I have recently moved, and I do not have any proof of residency for my current address. It will take up to 8 weeks to get a Driver's License from my new state, and I do not pay any utilities at my current residence (all are either paid for by my landlord or under my husband's name). Both my old residence and my new residence are under the jurisdiction for the Chicago consulate, so do you think it will matter if the proof of residence I submit and the address on my visa application do not match?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brasilia, So. Pantanal & Bonito
- 2 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 3 Too Long, but ain't gonna' change
- 4 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 5 Travel to Bolivia
- 6 Argentina - Best of Salta in 4 days
- 7 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 8 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 9 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 10 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 11 Brazil. Reading lists
- 12 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 13 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 14 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 15 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 16 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 17 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 18 Cajamarca
- 19 Choquequirao Questions
- 20 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 21 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 22 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 23 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 24 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 25 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions