I will be visiting Brazil in August, I am working on my Visa application, and I am having difficulty with the proof of residency requirement. The problem is that I have recently moved, and I do not have any proof of residency for my current address. It will take up to 8 weeks to get a Driver's License from my new state, and I do not pay any utilities at my current residence (all are either paid for by my landlord or under my husband's name). Both my old residence and my new residence are under the jurisdiction for the Chicago consulate, so do you think it will matter if the proof of residence I submit and the address on my visa application do not match?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 How You Can (Do) exoslim fit Almost Instantly
- 2 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 3 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 4 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 5 Tour guide/ agency
- 6 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 7 Local tour operator - Patagonia / Bariloche
- 8 Making the most of Montevideo
- 9 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 10 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 11 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 12 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 13 Santiago - where to stay?
- 14 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 15 Peru transport questioins
- 16 Places to eat like a local
- 17 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 18 Chile Trekking options
- 19 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 20 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 21 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 22 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 23 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 24 Insect repellent recommendations
- 25 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly