I will be visiting Brazil in August, I am working on my Visa application, and I am having difficulty with the proof of residency requirement. The problem is that I have recently moved, and I do not have any proof of residency for my current address. It will take up to 8 weeks to get a Driver's License from my new state, and I do not pay any utilities at my current residence (all are either paid for by my landlord or under my husband's name). Both my old residence and my new residence are under the jurisdiction for the Chicago consulate, so do you think it will matter if the proof of residence I submit and the address on my visa application do not match?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 L0gin with Yahoo Mail Customer Service No I 844 29I 6706 ?
- 2 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 3 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 4 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 5 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 6 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 7 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 8 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 9 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 8 days in Ecudor
- 11 Northeast Brazil
- 12 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 13 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 14 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 15 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 16 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 19 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 20 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 21 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 22 Lima - driver for hire
- 23 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 24 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 25 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!