I will be visiting Brazil in August, I am working on my Visa application, and I am having difficulty with the proof of residency requirement. The problem is that I have recently moved, and I do not have any proof of residency for my current address. It will take up to 8 weeks to get a Driver's License from my new state, and I do not pay any utilities at my current residence (all are either paid for by my landlord or under my husband's name). Both my old residence and my new residence are under the jurisdiction for the Chicago consulate, so do you think it will matter if the proof of residence I submit and the address on my visa application do not match?
Brazil Visa - Proof of Residency
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 4 argentina & brazil
- 5 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 6 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 7 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 8 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 9 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 10 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 11 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 12 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 13 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 14 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 15 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 16 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 17 2 wks in Colombia
- 18 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 19 iguaza falls
- 20 Argentina Holiday Help
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Buenos Aries
- 23 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 24 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 25 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please