I will be visiting Brazil in August, I am working on my Visa application, and I am having difficulty with the proof of residency requirement. The problem is that I have recently moved, and I do not have any proof of residency for my current address. It will take up to 8 weeks to get a Driver's License from my new state, and I do not pay any utilities at my current residence (all are either paid for by my landlord or under my husband's name). Both my old residence and my new residence are under the jurisdiction for the Chicago consulate, so do you think it will matter if the proof of residence I submit and the address on my visa application do not match?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/follicle-rx/
- 2 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 3 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 4 2 weeks trip
- 5 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 6 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 7 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 8 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 9 WEBJET
- 10 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 11 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 12 Itineraries
- 13 Pantanal Lodges
- 14 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 15 3 weeks in South America
- 16 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 17 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 18 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 19 Chile wine tour
- 20 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 21 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 22 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 23 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 24 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 25 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017