I will be visiting Brazil in August, I am working on my Visa application, and I am having difficulty with the proof of residency requirement. The problem is that I have recently moved, and I do not have any proof of residency for my current address. It will take up to 8 weeks to get a Driver's License from my new state, and I do not pay any utilities at my current residence (all are either paid for by my landlord or under my husband's name). Both my old residence and my new residence are under the jurisdiction for the Chicago consulate, so do you think it will matter if the proof of residence I submit and the address on my visa application do not match?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 2 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 3 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 4 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 5 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 6 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 7 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 8 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 9 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 10 Sixty days in Colombia
- 11 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 12 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 13 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 14 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 15 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 16 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 17 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 18 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 19 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 20 summer olympics in Rio
- 21 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 22 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 23 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 24 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?
- 25 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?