I have just looked at the website for the local consulate. I am concerned that one of the documents that has to be included with a visa application is a letter from a travel agent stating the itinerary/payment details etc. I have no intention of using a local travel agent and plan on making the reservations for hotels and flights myself. I am thinking of making these reservations, printing them and then enclosing them with the visa application but I'm not sure if the local consulate will accept them. If any Canadians have travelled to Brazil recently and applied for a visa in Canada could they please chime in and let me how complicated the process was and if they had to use a local travel agency in Canada to make reservations. Thanks.
Brazil visa for Canadians.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 2 Solo female travelling around South America
- 3 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 6 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 7 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 8 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 9 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 10 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 11 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 12 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 13 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 14 Quito: Old city or new?
- 15 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 16 Bogota
- 17 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 18 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 19 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 20 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 21 4 weeks in Chile
- 22 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 23 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 24 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 25 Para Ti, Brazil