I have just looked at the website for the local consulate. I am concerned that one of the documents that has to be included with a visa application is a letter from a travel agent stating the itinerary/payment details etc. I have no intention of using a local travel agent and plan on making the reservations for hotels and flights myself. I am thinking of making these reservations, printing them and then enclosing them with the visa application but I'm not sure if the local consulate will accept them. If any Canadians have travelled to Brazil recently and applied for a visa in Canada could they please chime in and let me how complicated the process was and if they had to use a local travel agency in Canada to make reservations. Thanks.
Brazil visa for Canadians.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 4 2 wks in Colombia
- 5 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 6 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 7 iguaza falls
- 8 Argentina Holiday Help
- 9 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 10 Buenos Aries
- 11 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 12 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 13 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 14 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 15 cheap flights to paraguay
- 16 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 17 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 18 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 19 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 20 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 21 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 22 Transport in and around Peru (buses/taxis) - safety
- 23 Getting from Punta Arenas, Chile, to Ushuaia, Argentina
- 24 Peru - best way to handle money? Bring a lot of cash for exchange or ATMs?
- 25 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia