I have just looked at the website for the local consulate. I am concerned that one of the documents that has to be included with a visa application is a letter from a travel agent stating the itinerary/payment details etc. I have no intention of using a local travel agent and plan on making the reservations for hotels and flights myself. I am thinking of making these reservations, printing them and then enclosing them with the visa application but I'm not sure if the local consulate will accept them. If any Canadians have travelled to Brazil recently and applied for a visa in Canada could they please chime in and let me how complicated the process was and if they had to use a local travel agency in Canada to make reservations. Thanks.
Brazil visa for Canadians.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 2 Speak to me of Peru
- 3 Back to South America
- 4 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 5 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 6 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 7 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 8 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 9 Fire in Valparaiso
- 10 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 11 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 12 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 13 Ecuador - should we go?
- 14 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 15 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 16 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 17 Driving in Ecuador
- 18 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 19 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 20 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 21 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 22 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 23 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 24 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 25 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra