I have just looked at the website for the local consulate. I am concerned that one of the documents that has to be included with a visa application is a letter from a travel agent stating the itinerary/payment details etc. I have no intention of using a local travel agent and plan on making the reservations for hotels and flights myself. I am thinking of making these reservations, printing them and then enclosing them with the visa application but I'm not sure if the local consulate will accept them. If any Canadians have travelled to Brazil recently and applied for a visa in Canada could they please chime in and let me how complicated the process was and if they had to use a local travel agency in Canada to make reservations. Thanks.
Brazil visa for Canadians.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 2 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 3 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 4 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 5 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 6 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 7 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 8 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 9 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 10 Quito recommendations
- 11 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 12 Ecuador-tour guides
- 13 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 14 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 15 lima airport transport
- 16 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 17 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 18 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 19 Argentina currency
- 20 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!
- 21 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 22 Fishing near Iguazu Falls?
- 23 Seeking Tips for Upcoming Trip to Rio, Iguazu and Buenos Aires
- 24 Macchu Picchu - Going Solo?
- 25 Need packing help for early May trip to Peru