Will fly from Rio or Sao Paulo to Iguaszu and would like to know which of these two airlines are better. I have read horror stories on both and I really don't know which one I should use. I have One World miles with AA and could redeem for a free flight on GOL, but wouldn't mind paying for the flight if TAM is the better choice. Any advice about these two airlines will be appreciated. Thanks.
Brazil. TAM or GOL?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Language study in Brazil
- 2 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 3 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 4 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 5 Chile - IVA Tax
- 6 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 7 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Trip Report
- 10 Argentina Holiday Help
- 11 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 12 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 13 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 14 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 15 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 16 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 17 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 18 1st South American adventure
- 19 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 20 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 21 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 22 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 23 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 24 For Neoptropical Birders
- 25 Columbia Questions