We will be in Brazil in June for one or two World Cup games. Has anyone driven from Rio to Sao Paulo? What was your experience? Guide books don't recommend it but I hate to miss all of the scenery in between. Suggestions are appreciated. We are also planning on visiting the pantanal since we have tickets to one game in Cuiaba. I know its a big country and advice is appreciated.
Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peruvian Amazon
- 2 10 days in Argentina
- 3 driving to salvador
- 4 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 5 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 6 Peru, help cutting costs
- 7 cartagena , columbia
- 8 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 9 Peru Itinerary Help
- 10 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 11 february/march- where to go?
- 12 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 13 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 14 Birding in Mindo
- 15 Iguazu accomodation
- 16 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 17 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 18 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 21 Peru: a month travel in February
- 22 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 23 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 24 Off the beaten track
- 25 Solo female travelling around South America