My husband and I are thinking about going to Brazil in late August for 2 weeks. We are interested in some combination of city, beach and nature/wildlife. We are also mostly concerned with not running around too much. The question I keep coming up with is if it is possible to do this trip without taking any flights within the country if we fly into Rio or Sao Paulo. And advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 2 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 3 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 4 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 5 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 6 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 7 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 8 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 9 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 10 Sixty days in Colombia
- 11 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 12 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 13 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 14 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 15 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 16 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 17 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 18 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 19 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 20 summer olympics in Rio
- 21 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 22 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 23 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 24 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?
- 25 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?