My husband and I are thinking about going to Brazil in late August for 2 weeks. We are interested in some combination of city, beach and nature/wildlife. We are also mostly concerned with not running around too much. The question I keep coming up with is if it is possible to do this trip without taking any flights within the country if we fly into Rio or Sao Paulo. And advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
- 1 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 2 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 3 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 4 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 5 8 Days in Brazil
- 6 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 7 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 8 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 9 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 10 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 11 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 12 Peru Hop?
- 13 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 14 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 15 Uruguay Re-Do
- 16 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 17 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 18 More suggested reading
- 19 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 20 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 21 Bariloche over XMas
- 22 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 23 Traveling with a Computer?
- 24 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 25 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!