My husband and I are thinking about going to Brazil in late August for 2 weeks. We are interested in some combination of city, beach and nature/wildlife. We are also mostly concerned with not running around too much. The question I keep coming up with is if it is possible to do this trip without taking any flights within the country if we fly into Rio or Sao Paulo. And advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cheap Kitchen Units For Sale Leicestershire
- 2 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 3 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 4 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 5 http://www.supplementscart.com/garcinia-x5-reviews/
- 6 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 7 One week in Cartagena?
- 8 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 9 Lunahuana
- 10 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 11 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 12 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 13 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 14 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 15 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 16 Choquequirao Questions
- 17 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 18 MARCHU PICCHU
- 19 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 20 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 21 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 22 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 23 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 24 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 25 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience