My husband and I are thinking about going to Brazil in late August for 2 weeks. We are interested in some combination of city, beach and nature/wildlife. We are also mostly concerned with not running around too much. The question I keep coming up with is if it is possible to do this trip without taking any flights within the country if we fly into Rio or Sao Paulo. And advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 2 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 3 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 4 Iquitos
- 5 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 6 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 7 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 8 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 9 Rainbow mountain trek
- 10 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 11 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 12 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 13 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 14 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 15 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 16 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 17 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 18 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 19 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 20 Bariloche car rental
- 21 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 22 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 23 All inclusive hotels near San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Is the Seno Otway Penguin Reserve Currently Open?
- 25 Any Sights en Route from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales to TdP?