My husband and I are thinking about going to Brazil in late August for 2 weeks. We are interested in some combination of city, beach and nature/wildlife. We are also mostly concerned with not running around too much. The question I keep coming up with is if it is possible to do this trip without taking any flights within the country if we fly into Rio or Sao Paulo. And advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 2 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 3 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 2 nights in Torres Del Paine - Which route and refugio?
- 6 Argentinians in Punta Del Este!!
- 7 La Paz to Santiago - route choices
- 8 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 9 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 10 WWYD-time in Lima
- 11 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 12 Argentina Holiday Help
- 13 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 14 argentina & brazil
- 15 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 16 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 17 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 18 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 19 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 20 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 21 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 22 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 23 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 24 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 25 2 wks in Colombia