My husband and I are thinking about going to Brazil in late August for 2 weeks. We are interested in some combination of city, beach and nature/wildlife. We are also mostly concerned with not running around too much. The question I keep coming up with is if it is possible to do this trip without taking any flights within the country if we fly into Rio or Sao Paulo. And advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 2 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 3 driving to salvador
- 4 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 5 Currency Woes
- 6 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 7 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 8 Quito trip
- 9 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 10 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 11 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 12 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 13 1 day in Rio
- 14 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 15 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 16 Solo female travelling around South America
- 17 Bariloche car rental
- 18 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 19 Galapagos Islands
- 20 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 21 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 22 Day trip to Paracas
- 23 Peru trip
- 24 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 25 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!