My husband and I are thinking about going to Brazil in late August for 2 weeks. We are interested in some combination of city, beach and nature/wildlife. We are also mostly concerned with not running around too much. The question I keep coming up with is if it is possible to do this trip without taking any flights within the country if we fly into Rio or Sao Paulo. And advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/enhance-mind-iq/
- 2 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 3 8 days in Ecudor
- 4 Northeast Brazil
- 5 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 6 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 7 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 8 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 9 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 10 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 13 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 14 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 15 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 16 Lima - driver for hire
- 17 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 18 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 19 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 20 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 21 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 22 Booking Treks in Cusco?
- 23 Best Hostels Cusco?
- 24 ONE WEEK IN COLOMBIA
- 25 Itinerary help