My husband and I are thinking about going to Brazil in late August for 2 weeks. We are interested in some combination of city, beach and nature/wildlife. We are also mostly concerned with not running around too much. The question I keep coming up with is if it is possible to do this trip without taking any flights within the country if we fly into Rio or Sao Paulo. And advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
- 1 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 travel to iguazu?
- 4 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 5 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 6 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 7 Back to South America
- 8 Vaya Adventures
- 9 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 10 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 11 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 12 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 13 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 14 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 15 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 16 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 17 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 18 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 19 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 20 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 21 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 22 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 23 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 24 Flights on LAN
- 25 Need help with Cusco itinerary