My husband and I are thinking about going to Brazil in late August for 2 weeks. We are interested in some combination of city, beach and nature/wildlife. We are also mostly concerned with not running around too much. The question I keep coming up with is if it is possible to do this trip without taking any flights within the country if we fly into Rio or Sao Paulo. And advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 2 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 3 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 4 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 5 Avianca business class
- 6 Planning Argentina Trip
- 7 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 8 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 9 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 10 Feria de las flores
- 11 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 12 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 13 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 14 comments
- 15 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 16 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 17 Huacachina, Peru
- 18 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 19 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 20 Pantanal Lodges
- 21 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 22 Manaus
- 23 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 24 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 25 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!