My husband and I are thinking about going to Brazil in late August for 2 weeks. We are interested in some combination of city, beach and nature/wildlife. We are also mostly concerned with not running around too much. The question I keep coming up with is if it is possible to do this trip without taking any flights within the country if we fly into Rio or Sao Paulo. And advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 On the Road: A Snail Mail Diary (travel mail art project)
- 2 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 3 Patagonia: Northern Lake District or El Chalten?
- 4 1st Time Trip to Peru - Please Comment on Our Itenerary
- 5 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 6 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 7 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 8 aerolineas airlines impossible to work with
- 9 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 10 Surfing in Lima
- 11 Amaszonas is adding new Destinations
- 12 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 13 Argentina vs Chile
- 14 Peru- how much pre-reserving/pre-planning?
- 15 Travel agents/agency for South America travel
- 16 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 17 Machu pichu, anybody know where to find route
- 18 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 19 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 20 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 21 Christmas in Cusco
- 22 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 23 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 24 transportation in Brazil
- 25 Patagonia Chile