My husband and I are thinking about going to Brazil in late August for 2 weeks. We are interested in some combination of city, beach and nature/wildlife. We are also mostly concerned with not running around too much. The question I keep coming up with is if it is possible to do this trip without taking any flights within the country if we fly into Rio or Sao Paulo. And advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 2 Choquequirao Questions
- 3 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 4 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 5 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 6 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 7 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 8 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 9 Sixty days in Colombia
- 10 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 11 Cajamarca
- 12 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 13 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 14 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 15 Patagonia - Equipment
- 16 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 17 Chile or Argentina?
- 18 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 19 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 20 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 21 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 22 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 23 Flights to Northern Peru
- 24 Santiago neighborhood
- 25 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?