My husband and I are thinking about going to Brazil in late August for 2 weeks. We are interested in some combination of city, beach and nature/wildlife. We are also mostly concerned with not running around too much. The question I keep coming up with is if it is possible to do this trip without taking any flights within the country if we fly into Rio or Sao Paulo. And advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 2 Amazon side trip
- 3 Lima stopover
- 4 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 5 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 6 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 7 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 8 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 9 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 10 Santiago - where to stay?
- 11 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 12 Tour guide/ agency
- 13 Patagonia Planning
- 14 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 15 March trip to Brazil
- 16 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 17 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 18 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 19 Iguacu Falls Itinerary and Photography Question
- 20 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 21 Safety?
- 22 Peru travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 23 Colca Canyon - to the top with a bus?
- 24 Extension to Galapagos trip
- 25 ONLY! 1 1/2 Days in Buenos Aires.