My husband and I are thinking about going to Brazil in late August for 2 weeks. We are interested in some combination of city, beach and nature/wildlife. We are also mostly concerned with not running around too much. The question I keep coming up with is if it is possible to do this trip without taking any flights within the country if we fly into Rio or Sao Paulo. And advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 2 Christmas in Cusco
- 3 Easter Island flight delays?
- 4 argentina & brazil
- 5 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 6 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 7 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 8 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 9 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 10 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 11 Brazilian music
- 12 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 13 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 14 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 15 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 16 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 17 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 18 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 19 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 20 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 21 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 22 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 23 Private sightseeing
- 24 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 25 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York