We are thinking of doing a last minute trip to Brazil in about 6 weeks time, we plan on arriving around the middle of May, spend 3 or 4 nights in Rio then head off to a beach resort. We know that May is Autumn in Brazil but would ideally like somewhere warm with a nice beach, better if it's a private hotel beach, we don't know if we should stay south of Rio or a little north maybe Buzios or head much further north to Salvador da Bahia or even further to Fortalezza. The weather will be important as this is a beach holiday so we need to know the best area with less rain.
Brazil - Best Beach destination in May
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 2 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 3 Our Founder at Susie Abney Foundation
- 4 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 5 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 6 JW Marriott Lima
- 7 Trip Report - Very Long
- 8 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 9 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 10 Quito recommendations
- 11 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 12 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 13 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 14 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 15 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 16 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 17 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 18 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 19 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 20 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 21 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 22 Ecuador-tour guides
- 23 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 24 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 25 lima airport transport