We are thinking of doing a last minute trip to Brazil in about 6 weeks time, we plan on arriving around the middle of May, spend 3 or 4 nights in Rio then head off to a beach resort. We know that May is Autumn in Brazil but would ideally like somewhere warm with a nice beach, better if it's a private hotel beach, we don't know if we should stay south of Rio or a little north maybe Buzios or head much further north to Salvador da Bahia or even further to Fortalezza. The weather will be important as this is a beach holiday so we need to know the best area with less rain.
Brazil - Best Beach destination in May
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Back to South America
- 2 Amazon from the Andes?
- 3 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 4 Bogotá Restaurants
- 5 Speak to me of Peru
- 6 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 7 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 8 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 9 Salta vs. Santiago
- 10 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 11 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 12 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 13 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 14 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 15 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 16 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 17 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 18 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 19 Fire in Valparaiso
- 20 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 21 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 22 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 23 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 24 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 25 Driving in Ecuador