I'm traveling to South America for the first time this spring and plan on visiting Rio and Santiago. I'm ready to book my flights but not sure if it cheaper to book the Rio to Santiago flight when I get to Rio or to book it with the rest of my ticket (Chicago to Rio, Santiago to Chicago). It makes me nervous to not have the flight booked but I also don't want spend a ton of money on it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Booking flight between Rio and Santiago
View all South America activity »
- 1 Asuncion Paraguay Attractions and Cheap Hotels in Town near bank
- 2 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 3 Crellston and Others
- 4 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 5 Reflections on our South America trip
- 6 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 7 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 8 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 9 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 10 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 11 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 12 8 Days in Brazil
- 13 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 14 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 15 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 16 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 17 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 18 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 19 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 20 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 21 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 22 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 23 Peru Hop?
- 24 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 25 Uruguay Re-Do