I have booked two e tickets with Aerosur - Cuzco to La Paz and La Paz to Buenos Aires on 10th Feb, 2011 - flying in May, 2011. I was issued the e-tickets promptly, with confirmed reservation. However, my credit card has not been charged yet. I have written to them, through their website - have not received any response yet.
I live in Malaysia.
Am getting a bit worried - hope my tickets are valid.
Anyone has had a similar experience? How long does it take for them to charge the card?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brick Muscle It's important to do warm-up exercises.
- 2 Inca Jungle Companies?
- 3 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 4 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 5 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 6 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 7 Sixty days in Colombia
- 8 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 9 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 10 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 11 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 12 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 13 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 14 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 15 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 16 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 17 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 18 summer olympics in Rio
- 19 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 20 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 21 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 22 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?
- 23 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 24 Ecuador -Rental Car, Clothing and Cotopaxi
- 25 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days