I have booked two e tickets with Aerosur - Cuzco to La Paz and La Paz to Buenos Aires on 10th Feb, 2011 - flying in May, 2011. I was issued the e-tickets promptly, with confirmed reservation. However, my credit card has not been charged yet. I have written to them, through their website - have not received any response yet.
I live in Malaysia.
Am getting a bit worried - hope my tickets are valid.
Anyone has had a similar experience? How long does it take for them to charge the card?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 2 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 3 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 4 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 5 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 6 Trip Report Ecuador
- 7 Day trips from Montevideo
- 8 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 9 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 10 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 11 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 12 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 13 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 14 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 15 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 16 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 17 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 18 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 19 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 21 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 22 Atacama and ????
- 23 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 24 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 25 How Long Before departure @Bogota Airport Arrival Time