I have booked two e tickets with Aerosur - Cuzco to La Paz and La Paz to Buenos Aires on 10th Feb, 2011 - flying in May, 2011. I was issued the e-tickets promptly, with confirmed reservation. However, my credit card has not been charged yet. I have written to them, through their website - have not received any response yet.
I live in Malaysia.
Am getting a bit worried - hope my tickets are valid.
Anyone has had a similar experience? How long does it take for them to charge the card?
Booking e tickets with Aerosur
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 2 WWYD-time in Lima
- 3 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 6 Argentina Holiday Help
- 7 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 8 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 9 argentina & brazil
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 14 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 15 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 16 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 17 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 18 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 2 wks in Colombia
- 21 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 22 iguaza falls
- 23 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 24 Buenos Aries
- 25 Tour guide for Machu Picchu