I have booked two e tickets with Aerosur - Cuzco to La Paz and La Paz to Buenos Aires on 10th Feb, 2011 - flying in May, 2011. I was issued the e-tickets promptly, with confirmed reservation. However, my credit card has not been charged yet. I have written to them, through their website - have not received any response yet.
I live in Malaysia.
Am getting a bit worried - hope my tickets are valid.
Anyone has had a similar experience? How long does it take for them to charge the card?
Booking e tickets with Aerosur
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 2 Guide and car for day in Quito
- 3 Peru, Amazon, Brazil... best solo? Tour?
- 4 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 5 TDP in August
- 6 Peru in December
- 7 Quito: Old city or new?
- 8 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 9 amazon jungle trips
- 10 Amazon Cruise
- 11 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 12 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 13 Brazil for Carnival
- 14 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 15 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 16 Last 2 weeks
- 17 10 nights in Argentina
- 18 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 19 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 20 Sobering Film
- 21 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 22 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 23 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 24 Machu Picchu First?
- 25 Rosh Hashanah