I have booked two e tickets with Aerosur - Cuzco to La Paz and La Paz to Buenos Aires on 10th Feb, 2011 - flying in May, 2011. I was issued the e-tickets promptly, with confirmed reservation. However, my credit card has not been charged yet. I have written to them, through their website - have not received any response yet.
I live in Malaysia.
Am getting a bit worried - hope my tickets are valid.
Anyone has had a similar experience? How long does it take for them to charge the card?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 2 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 3 South America this October
- 4 San Salvador Layover
- 5 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 6 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 7 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 8 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 9 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 10 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 11 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 12 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 13 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 14 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 15 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 16 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 17 Santiago, Chile
- 18 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 19 limited time in Cusco
- 20 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 23 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 24 Back "home" in Barranco
- 25 Day trips from Montevideo