I have booked two e tickets with Aerosur - Cuzco to La Paz and La Paz to Buenos Aires on 10th Feb, 2011 - flying in May, 2011. I was issued the e-tickets promptly, with confirmed reservation. However, my credit card has not been charged yet. I have written to them, through their website - have not received any response yet.
I live in Malaysia.
Am getting a bit worried - hope my tickets are valid.
Anyone has had a similar experience? How long does it take for them to charge the card?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Proposed Argentina trip for Feb '18 - looking for advice?
- 2 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide
- 3 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 4 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 5 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 6 Argentina vs Chile
- 7 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 8 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 9 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 10 Avianca business class
- 11 Planning Argentina Trip
- 12 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 13 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 14 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 15 Feria de las flores
- 16 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 17 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 18 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 19 comments
- 20 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 21 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 22 Huacachina, Peru
- 23 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 24 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 25 Pantanal Lodges