I have booked two e tickets with Aerosur - Cuzco to La Paz and La Paz to Buenos Aires on 10th Feb, 2011 - flying in May, 2011. I was issued the e-tickets promptly, with confirmed reservation. However, my credit card has not been charged yet. I have written to them, through their website - have not received any response yet.
I live in Malaysia.
Am getting a bit worried - hope my tickets are valid.
Anyone has had a similar experience? How long does it take for them to charge the card?
Booking e tickets with Aerosur
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Three weeks in South America
- 2 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 3 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 4 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 5 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 6 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 7 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 8 Easter Day in Rio
- 9 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 10 Patagonia tour
- 11 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 12 Patagonia tour in April
- 13 Patagonia tour
- 14 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 15 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 16 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 17 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 18 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 19 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 20 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 21 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 22 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 23 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 24 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 25 Interesting places to eat in BA?