I have booked two e tickets with Aerosur - Cuzco to La Paz and La Paz to Buenos Aires on 10th Feb, 2011 - flying in May, 2011. I was issued the e-tickets promptly, with confirmed reservation. However, my credit card has not been charged yet. I have written to them, through their website - have not received any response yet.
I live in Malaysia.
Am getting a bit worried - hope my tickets are valid.
Anyone has had a similar experience? How long does it take for them to charge the card?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Order diploma for your future
- 2 Brazil Tourist Safety tip request
- 3 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 4 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 5 Rio Water Quality
- 6 Machu Picchu in January
- 7 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 8 Two day stay in Lima
- 9 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 10 Cities near santiago chile?
- 11 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 12 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 13 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 14 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 15 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 16 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 17 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 18 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 19 60 day Trip to South America
- 20 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 21 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 22 Buenos Aires
- 23 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 24 Hotels in Argentina
- 25 Patagonia August 29 - September 7