I have booked two e tickets with Aerosur - Cuzco to La Paz and La Paz to Buenos Aires on 10th Feb, 2011 - flying in May, 2011. I was issued the e-tickets promptly, with confirmed reservation. However, my credit card has not been charged yet. I have written to them, through their website - have not received any response yet.
I live in Malaysia.
Am getting a bit worried - hope my tickets are valid.
Anyone has had a similar experience? How long does it take for them to charge the card?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 2 사다리사이트〃〃ZVZ 78。ＣOM【코드: ddr77】〃〃추천 -iam 사설토토사이트추천
- 3 Tourist travel with a Business Visa?
- 4 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 5 Pereu Floodingf
- 6 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 7 Lunahuana
- 8 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 9 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 10 One week in Cartagena?
- 11 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 12 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 13 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 14 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 15 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 16 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 17 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 18 Choquequirao Questions
- 19 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 20 MARCHU PICCHU
- 21 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 22 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 23 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 24 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 25 Agency to purchase tickets to US