I am planning to travel to Bolivia in 2011 and need to know if I need a visa, with my Indian passport.
There are no Bolivian embassies/ consulates in the country I live in and the info. that I have gathered from the internet is very confusing and contradictory.
Can I get my visa from Lima, Peru, while I am travelling. And if so, how long will it take?
Would be obliged if there's anyone out there who has had an experience and can guide me.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 2 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 3 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 4 El Calafate excursions
- 5 Ecuador earthquake
- 6 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 7 Peru & Ecuador
- 8 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 9 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 10 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 11 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 12 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 13 Stray Dogs?
- 14 Salkantay trek
- 15 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 16 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 17 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 18 Enrico Poli Collection
- 19 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 20 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 21 10 Week South America Trip
- 22 Patagonia in September/October
- 23 10 days in Chile
- 24 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 25 Amazon tours