I am planning to travel to Bolivia in 2011 and need to know if I need a visa, with my Indian passport.
There are no Bolivian embassies/ consulates in the country I live in and the info. that I have gathered from the internet is very confusing and contradictory.
Can I get my visa from Lima, Peru, while I am travelling. And if so, how long will it take?
Would be obliged if there's anyone out there who has had an experience and can guide me.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.xaddition.net/massive-testo
- 2 Brazil
- 3 Parking in Valparaiso
- 4 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 5 Looking for an apartment in bogota
- 6 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 7 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 8 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 9 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 10 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 11 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 12 Peru Trip for the Family
- 13 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 14 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 15 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 16 1.5 days in Rio
- 17 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 18 Galapagos tours
- 19 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 20 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 21 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 22 2 weeks trip
- 23 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 24 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 25 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui