I am planning to travel to Bolivia in 2011 and need to know if I need a visa, with my Indian passport.
There are no Bolivian embassies/ consulates in the country I live in and the info. that I have gathered from the internet is very confusing and contradictory.
Can I get my visa from Lima, Peru, while I am travelling. And if so, how long will it take?
Would be obliged if there's anyone out there who has had an experience and can guide me.
Bolivian Tourist Visa for Indian Passport Holder
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 2 Quito trip
- 3 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 4 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 5 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 6 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 7 1 day in Rio
- 8 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 9 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 10 Solo female travelling around South America
- 11 Bariloche car rental
- 12 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 13 Galapagos Islands
- 14 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 15 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 16 Day trip to Paracas
- 17 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 18 Peru trip
- 19 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 20 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 21 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 22 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 23 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 24 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 25 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies