I am planning to travel to Bolivia in 2011 and need to know if I need a visa, with my Indian passport.
There are no Bolivian embassies/ consulates in the country I live in and the info. that I have gathered from the internet is very confusing and contradictory.
Can I get my visa from Lima, Peru, while I am travelling. And if so, how long will it take?
Would be obliged if there's anyone out there who has had an experience and can guide me.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 LOAN OFFER BETWEEN PARTICULAR
- 2 LOAN OFFER BETWEEN PARTICULAR
- 3 RELIABLE LOAN OFFER
- 4 Iguazu falls logistics
- 5 Safety warning?
- 6 Lima stopover
- 7 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 8 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 9 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 10 Packing for Chile in November
- 11 Amazon side trip
- 12 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 13 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 14 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 15 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 16 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 17 Santiago - where to stay?
- 18 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 19 Tour guide/ agency
- 20 Patagonia Planning
- 21 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 22 March trip to Brazil
- 23 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 24 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 25 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days