I am planning to travel to Bolivia in 2011 and need to know if I need a visa, with my Indian passport.
There are no Bolivian embassies/ consulates in the country I live in and the info. that I have gathered from the internet is very confusing and contradictory.
Can I get my visa from Lima, Peru, while I am travelling. And if so, how long will it take?
Would be obliged if there's anyone out there who has had an experience and can guide me.
Bolivian Tourist Visa for Indian Passport Holder
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 argentina & brazil
- 2 Brazilian music
- 3 Christmas in Cusco
- 4 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 5 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 6 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 7 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 8 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 9 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 10 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 11 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 12 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 15 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 16 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 17 Private sightseeing
- 18 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 19 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 20 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 21 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 22 private sightseeing
- 23 private tour options
- 24 Currency Woes
- 25 Trek/Tour companies recommendations