I am planning to travel to Bolivia in 2011 and need to know if I need a visa, with my Indian passport.
There are no Bolivian embassies/ consulates in the country I live in and the info. that I have gathered from the internet is very confusing and contradictory.
Can I get my visa from Lima, Peru, while I am travelling. And if so, how long will it take?
Would be obliged if there's anyone out there who has had an experience and can guide me.
Bolivian Tourist Visa for Indian Passport Holder
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 2 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 3 Back to South America
- 4 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 5 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 6 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 7 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 8 Fire in Valparaiso
- 9 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 10 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 11 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 12 Ecuador - should we go?
- 13 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 14 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 15 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 16 Driving in Ecuador
- 17 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 20 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 23 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 24 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 25 Questions re. Machu Picchu