I am planning to travel to Bolivia in 2011 and need to know if I need a visa, with my Indian passport.
There are no Bolivian embassies/ consulates in the country I live in and the info. that I have gathered from the internet is very confusing and contradictory.
Can I get my visa from Lima, Peru, while I am travelling. And if so, how long will it take?
Would be obliged if there's anyone out there who has had an experience and can guide me.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Read More> http://fitnesseducations.com/alpha-x-boost/
- 2 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 3 Iquitos
- 4 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 5 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 6 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 7 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 8 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 9 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 10 Rainbow mountain trek
- 11 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 12 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 13 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 14 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 15 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 16 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 17 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 18 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 19 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 20 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 21 Bariloche car rental
- 22 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 23 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 24 All inclusive hotels near San Pedro de Atacama?
- 25 Is the Seno Otway Penguin Reserve Currently Open?