I am planning to travel to Bolivia in 2011 and need to know if I need a visa, with my Indian passport.
There are no Bolivian embassies/ consulates in the country I live in and the info. that I have gathered from the internet is very confusing and contradictory.
Can I get my visa from Lima, Peru, while I am travelling. And if so, how long will it take?
Would be obliged if there's anyone out there who has had an experience and can guide me.
Bolivian Tourist Visa for Indian Passport Holder
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 2 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 3 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 4 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 5 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 6 Easter Day in Rio
- 7 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 8 Patagonia tour
- 9 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 10 Patagonia tour in April
- 11 Patagonia tour
- 12 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 13 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 14 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 15 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 16 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 17 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 18 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 19 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 20 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 21 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 22 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 23 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 24 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 25 Help with Patagonia planning