I am planning to travel to Bolivia in 2011 and need to know if I need a visa, with my Indian passport.
There are no Bolivian embassies/ consulates in the country I live in and the info. that I have gathered from the internet is very confusing and contradictory.
Can I get my visa from Lima, Peru, while I am travelling. And if so, how long will it take?
Would be obliged if there's anyone out there who has had an experience and can guide me.
Bolivian Tourist Visa for Indian Passport Holder
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 2 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 3 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 4 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 5 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 6 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 7 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 8 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 9 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 10 For Neoptropical Birders
- 11 Columbia Questions
- 12 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 13 1st South American adventure
- 14 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 15 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 16 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 17 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 18 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 19 flights and hotels
- 20 Driver, Mendoza
- 21 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 22 amazon jungle trips
- 23 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 24 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 25 Advice, recommendations and guidance