I am planning to travel to Bolivia in 2011 and need to know if I need a visa, with my Indian passport.
There are no Bolivian embassies/ consulates in the country I live in and the info. that I have gathered from the internet is very confusing and contradictory.
Can I get my visa from Lima, Peru, while I am travelling. And if so, how long will it take?
Would be obliged if there's anyone out there who has had an experience and can guide me.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 2 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 3 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 4 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 5 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 6 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 7 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 8 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 9 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 10 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 11 help with a trip to south america
- 12 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 13 Mistura - anyone been?
- 14 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 15 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 16 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 17 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 18 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 19 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 20 Trip to the Amazon!
- 21 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 22 Peruvian Independence Day
- 23 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 24 Globo hours to change money
- 25 Traveling south america, help