I am planning to travel to Bolivia in 2011 and need to know if I need a visa, with my Indian passport.
There are no Bolivian embassies/ consulates in the country I live in and the info. that I have gathered from the internet is very confusing and contradictory.
Can I get my visa from Lima, Peru, while I am travelling. And if so, how long will it take?
Would be obliged if there's anyone out there who has had an experience and can guide me.
Bolivian Tourist Visa for Indian Passport Holder
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 2 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 3 Trip Report - Very Long
- 4 JW Marriott Lima
- 5 Quito recommendations
- 6 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 7 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 8 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 9 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 10 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 11 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 12 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 13 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 14 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 15 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 16 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 17 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 18 Ecuador-tour guides
- 19 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 20 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 21 lima airport transport
- 22 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 23 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 24 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 25 Argentina currency