I am planning to travel to Bolivia in 2011 and need to know if I need a visa, with my Indian passport.
There are no Bolivian embassies/ consulates in the country I live in and the info. that I have gathered from the internet is very confusing and contradictory.
Can I get my visa from Lima, Peru, while I am travelling. And if so, how long will it take?
Would be obliged if there's anyone out there who has had an experience and can guide me.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 2 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 3 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 4 Cajamarca
- 5 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 6 Patagonia - Equipment
- 7 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 8 Chile or Argentina?
- 9 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 10 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 11 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 12 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 13 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 14 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 15 Flights to Northern Peru
- 16 Santiago neighborhood
- 17 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 18 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 19 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 20 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 21 CasaCor Lima 2016
- 22 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 23 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 24 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 25 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta