We are going to Bolivia in June, and I just found out there are some (apparently wonderful) trails there - The Choro Trail, the Takesi Trail, the Yunga Cruz Trail, and maybe others. I was wondering which one is more spectacular, whether you have had any positive / negative experiences with travel agencies, and whether we could do the trails alone, without a guide?
How much do they cost, with an agency?
Also, is it possible to rent a tent and the sleeping bags, stove etc in La Paz?
Any other advice and impressions on these trail would be very - very helpful for our huge travel plan! (it's like we were building an atomic reactor or something like this...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 What NOT to eat in Peru?
- 2 Northeast Brazil
- 3 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 4 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 5 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 6 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 7 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 8 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 12 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 13 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 14 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 15 Lima - driver for hire
- 16 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 17 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 18 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 19 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 20 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 21 Booking Treks in Cusco?
- 22 Best Hostels Cusco?
- 23 ONE WEEK IN COLOMBIA
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Itinerary help