We are going to Bolivia in June, and I just found out there are some (apparently wonderful) trails there - The Choro Trail, the Takesi Trail, the Yunga Cruz Trail, and maybe others. I was wondering which one is more spectacular, whether you have had any positive / negative experiences with travel agencies, and whether we could do the trails alone, without a guide?
How much do they cost, with an agency?
Also, is it possible to rent a tent and the sleeping bags, stove etc in La Paz?
Any other advice and impressions on these trail would be very - very helpful for our huge travel plan! (it's like we were building an atomic reactor or something like this...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 2 http://www.supplementscart.com/garcinia-x5-reviews/
- 3 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 4 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 5 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 6 One week in Cartagena?
- 7 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 8 Lunahuana
- 9 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 10 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 11 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 12 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 13 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 14 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 15 Choquequirao Questions
- 16 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 17 MARCHU PICCHU
- 18 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 19 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 20 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 21 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 22 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 23 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 24 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 25 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip