We are going to Bolivia in June, and I just found out there are some (apparently wonderful) trails there - The Choro Trail, the Takesi Trail, the Yunga Cruz Trail, and maybe others. I was wondering which one is more spectacular, whether you have had any positive / negative experiences with travel agencies, and whether we could do the trails alone, without a guide?
How much do they cost, with an agency?
Also, is it possible to rent a tent and the sleeping bags, stove etc in La Paz?
Any other advice and impressions on these trail would be very - very helpful for our huge travel plan! (it's like we were building an atomic reactor or something like this...
Bolivian Inca Trails - Takesi, Choro, Yunga Cruz
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 2 Birding in Mindo
- 3 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 4 2 weeks in Argentina
- 5 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 6 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 7 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 8 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 9 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 10 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 11 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 12 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 13 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 14 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 15 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 16 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 24 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 25 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!