We are going to Bolivia in June, and I just found out there are some (apparently wonderful) trails there - The Choro Trail, the Takesi Trail, the Yunga Cruz Trail, and maybe others. I was wondering which one is more spectacular, whether you have had any positive / negative experiences with travel agencies, and whether we could do the trails alone, without a guide?
How much do they cost, with an agency?
Also, is it possible to rent a tent and the sleeping bags, stove etc in La Paz?
Any other advice and impressions on these trail would be very - very helpful for our huge travel plan! (it's like we were building an atomic reactor or something like this...
Bolivian Inca Trails - Takesi, Choro, Yunga Cruz
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 2 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 3 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 4 Help
- 5 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 6 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 7 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 8 Easter Day in Rio
- 9 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 10 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 11 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 12 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 13 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 14 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 15 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 16 Three weeks in South America
- 17 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 18 Patagonia tour in April
- 19 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 20 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 21 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 22 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 23 Off the beaten track
- 24 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 25 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights