We are going to Bolivia in June, and I just found out there are some (apparently wonderful) trails there - The Choro Trail, the Takesi Trail, the Yunga Cruz Trail, and maybe others. I was wondering which one is more spectacular, whether you have had any positive / negative experiences with travel agencies, and whether we could do the trails alone, without a guide?
How much do they cost, with an agency?
Also, is it possible to rent a tent and the sleeping bags, stove etc in La Paz?
Any other advice and impressions on these trail would be very - very helpful for our huge travel plan! (it's like we were building an atomic reactor or something like this...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 2 Rainbow mountain trek
- 3 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 4 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 5 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 6 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 7 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 8 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 9 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 10 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 11 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 12 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 13 Iquitos
- 14 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 15 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 16 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 17 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 18 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 21 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 22 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 23 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 24 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 25 Bariloche car rental