We are going to Bolivia in June, and I just found out there are some (apparently wonderful) trails there - The Choro Trail, the Takesi Trail, the Yunga Cruz Trail, and maybe others. I was wondering which one is more spectacular, whether you have had any positive / negative experiences with travel agencies, and whether we could do the trails alone, without a guide?
How much do they cost, with an agency?
Also, is it possible to rent a tent and the sleeping bags, stove etc in La Paz?
Any other advice and impressions on these trail would be very - very helpful for our huge travel plan! (it's like we were building an atomic reactor or something like this...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 (U.S) CHARTER Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 3 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 4 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 5 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 6 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 7 Pantanal Lodges
- 8 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 9 Manaus
- 10 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 11 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 12 Avianca business class
- 13 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 14 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 17 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 18 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 19 How many days in Medellin area?
- 20 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 21 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 22 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 23 Peru Trip for the Family
- 24 Pisco sours
- 25 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july