We are going to Bolivia in June, and I just found out there are some (apparently wonderful) trails there - The Choro Trail, the Takesi Trail, the Yunga Cruz Trail, and maybe others. I was wondering which one is more spectacular, whether you have had any positive / negative experiences with travel agencies, and whether we could do the trails alone, without a guide?
How much do they cost, with an agency?
Also, is it possible to rent a tent and the sleeping bags, stove etc in La Paz?
Any other advice and impressions on these trail would be very - very helpful for our huge travel plan! (it's like we were building an atomic reactor or something like this...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 mcafee Tec* mcafee h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Argentina (Chile?)
- 3 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 4 2 weeks in Chile
- 5 Travel agency in Columbia
- 6 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 7 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 8 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 9 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 10 Cartagena tips
- 11 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 12 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 13 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 14 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 15 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 16 What to skip in Argentina
- 17 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 18 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 19 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 20 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 21 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 22 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 23 Itineraries
- 24 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 25 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas