We are going to Bolivia in June, and I just found out there are some (apparently wonderful) trails there - The Choro Trail, the Takesi Trail, the Yunga Cruz Trail, and maybe others. I was wondering which one is more spectacular, whether you have had any positive / negative experiences with travel agencies, and whether we could do the trails alone, without a guide?
How much do they cost, with an agency?
Also, is it possible to rent a tent and the sleeping bags, stove etc in La Paz?
Any other advice and impressions on these trail would be very - very helpful for our huge travel plan! (it's like we were building an atomic reactor or something like this...
Bolivian Inca Trails - Takesi, Choro, Yunga Cruz
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 JW Marriott Lima
- 2 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 3 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 4 Trip Report - Very Long
- 5 Quito recommendations
- 6 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 7 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 8 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 9 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 10 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 11 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 12 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 13 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 14 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 15 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 16 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 17 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 18 Ecuador-tour guides
- 19 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 20 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 21 lima airport transport
- 22 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 23 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 24 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 25 Argentina currency