We are going to Bolivia in June, and I just found out there are some (apparently wonderful) trails there - The Choro Trail, the Takesi Trail, the Yunga Cruz Trail, and maybe others. I was wondering which one is more spectacular, whether you have had any positive / negative experiences with travel agencies, and whether we could do the trails alone, without a guide?
How much do they cost, with an agency?
Also, is it possible to rent a tent and the sleeping bags, stove etc in La Paz?
Any other advice and impressions on these trail would be very - very helpful for our huge travel plan! (it's like we were building an atomic reactor or something like this...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Making the most of Montevideo
- 2 Peru transport questioins
- 3 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 4 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 5 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 6 Insect repellent recommendations
- 7 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 8 Places to eat like a local
- 9 Galapagos
- 10 Chile Trekking options
- 11 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 12 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 13 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 14 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 15 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 16 Fifteenth
- 17 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 18 Patagonia w/out Guide
- 19 Suggestions for Antarctica/Patagonia Tour Operator
- 20 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 21 LAN Stopover in Lima
- 22 Sixty days in Colombia
- 23 Packing advice for weather
- 24 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 25 Patagonia Planning