We are going to Bolivia in June, and I just found out there are some (apparently wonderful) trails there - The Choro Trail, the Takesi Trail, the Yunga Cruz Trail, and maybe others. I was wondering which one is more spectacular, whether you have had any positive / negative experiences with travel agencies, and whether we could do the trails alone, without a guide?
How much do they cost, with an agency?
Also, is it possible to rent a tent and the sleeping bags, stove etc in La Paz?
Any other advice and impressions on these trail would be very - very helpful for our huge travel plan! (it's like we were building an atomic reactor or something like this...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 2 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 3 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 4 galapagos island
- 5 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 6 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 7 christmas in buenos aires
- 8 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 9 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 10 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 11 Best Latin American countries!
- 12 Peru in Late February?
- 13 Sao Paulo
- 14 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 15 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 16 Salud !
- 17 Cartagena
- 18 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 19 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 20 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 21 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 22 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 23 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 24 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 25 Galapagos Island