We are going to Bolivia in June, and I just found out there are some (apparently wonderful) trails there - The Choro Trail, the Takesi Trail, the Yunga Cruz Trail, and maybe others. I was wondering which one is more spectacular, whether you have had any positive / negative experiences with travel agencies, and whether we could do the trails alone, without a guide?
How much do they cost, with an agency?
Also, is it possible to rent a tent and the sleeping bags, stove etc in La Paz?
Any other advice and impressions on these trail would be very - very helpful for our huge travel plan! (it's like we were building an atomic reactor or something like this...
Bolivian Inca Trails - Takesi, Choro, Yunga Cruz
- 1 Asuncion Paraguay Attractions and Cheap Hotels in Town near bank
- 2 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 3 Crellston and Others
- 4 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 5 Reflections on our South America trip
- 6 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 7 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 8 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 9 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 10 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 11 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 12 8 Days in Brazil
- 13 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 14 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 15 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 16 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 17 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 18 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 19 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 20 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 21 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 22 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 23 Peru Hop?
- 24 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 25 Uruguay Re-Do