Hi, I just came here in Bolivia after travelling in Argentina.
I've been about a week here in Tupiza, at the hostal Valle Hermoso, which is a fine place. (www.bolivia.freehosting.net)
But it's about time to explore the rest of the country. Any tips?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 2 Need Lima restaurant recs
- 3 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 4 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 5 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 6 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 7 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 8 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 9 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 10 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 11 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 12 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 13 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 14 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 15 Sixty days in Colombia
- 16 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 17 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 18 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 19 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 21 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 22 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 23 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 24 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 25 summer olympics in Rio