Hi, I just came here in Bolivia after travelling in Argentina.
I've been about a week here in Tupiza, at the hostal Valle Hermoso, which is a fine place. (www.bolivia.freehosting.net)
But it's about time to explore the rest of the country. Any tips?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Safety warning?
- 2 Lima stopover
- 3 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 4 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 5 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 6 Packing for Chile in November
- 7 Amazon side trip
- 8 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 9 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 10 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 11 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 12 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 13 Santiago - where to stay?
- 14 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 15 Tour guide/ agency
- 16 Patagonia Planning
- 17 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 18 March trip to Brazil
- 19 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 20 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 21 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 22 Iguacu Falls Itinerary and Photography Question
- 23 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 24 Safety?
- 25 Peru travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery