Hi, I just came here in Bolivia after travelling in Argentina.
I've been about a week here in Tupiza, at the hostal Valle Hermoso, which is a fine place. (www.bolivia.freehosting.net)
But it's about time to explore the rest of the country. Any tips?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 1~888~482~3831 yahoo setup yahoo mail security question service
- 2 8 days in Ecudor
- 3 Bolivian Visa
- 4 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 5 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 6 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 7 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 8 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 9 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 10 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 11 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 12 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Northeast Brazil
- 14 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 15 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 16 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 17 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 20 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 21 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 22 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 23 Lima - driver for hire
- 24 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 25 OK one final question - concerns AEP!