Hi, I just came here in Bolivia after travelling in Argentina.
I've been about a week here in Tupiza, at the hostal Valle Hermoso, which is a fine place. (www.bolivia.freehosting.net)
But it's about time to explore the rest of the country. Any tips?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Machu Picchu - What Month Most Green for Photos?
- 2 Machu Picchu
- 3 Purchasing 2016 Machu Picchu Tickets
- 4 Machu Picchu in January
- 5 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 6 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 7 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 8 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 9 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 10 Rio Water Quality
- 11 Brazil Tourist Safety tip request
- 12 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 13 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 14 Two day stay in Lima
- 15 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 16 Cities near santiago chile?
- 17 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 18 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 19 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 20 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 21 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 22 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 23 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 24 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 25 60 day Trip to South America