I plan on leaving for Colombia and then Bolivia very soon but am finding it difficult to get answers to certain questions:
1. What are the most affordable and DIRECT flights from Bogota to Salar de Uyuni or at least Sucre in Bolivia? In USD, approximately what would this cost next month?
2. In total, how long are the bus rides from Salar de Uyuni to Sucre?
3. What are the most affordable, convenient and DIRECT flights or bus rides from Sucre to Salta in Argentina (means of transportation and duration)? In USD, approximately what would this cost next month?
4. What kind of adapter do I need for Bolivia (not voltage but style)? I am from the US. Is it the same style or different? If different, then if possible, I’d like to see a photo or image of some sort.
Thanks for your time. Charlie
Bolivia Transportation Inquiries: Flights & Buses
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 2 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 3 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 4 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 5 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 6 Fire in Valparaiso
- 7 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 8 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 9 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 10 Ecuador - should we go?
- 11 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 14 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 15 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 16 Driving in Ecuador
- 17 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 20 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 23 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 24 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 25 Questions re. Machu Picchu