I plan on leaving for Colombia and then Bolivia very soon but am finding it difficult to get answers to certain questions:
1. What are the most affordable and DIRECT flights from Bogota to Salar de Uyuni or at least Sucre in Bolivia? In USD, approximately what would this cost next month?
2. In total, how long are the bus rides from Salar de Uyuni to Sucre?
3. What are the most affordable, convenient and DIRECT flights or bus rides from Sucre to Salta in Argentina (means of transportation and duration)? In USD, approximately what would this cost next month?
4. What kind of adapter do I need for Bolivia (not voltage but style)? I am from the US. Is it the same style or different? If different, then if possible, I’d like to see a photo or image of some sort.
Thanks for your time. Charlie
Bolivia Transportation Inquiries: Flights & Buses
- 1 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 2 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 3 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 4 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 5 5 months South America
- 6 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 7 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 8 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 9 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 10 Patagonia Itinerary
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 South America in July
- 13 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 14 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 15 Brazil Help!
- 16 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 17 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 18 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 19 Car Rental in Chile
- 20 Peru For less travel agent
- 21 Peru Itinerary
- 22 Inca trail - can I do this myself?
- 23 Travel Between Buenos Aires Airports
- 24 Rio without sun. Need advice.
- 25 Getting around South America by box