I plan on leaving for Colombia and then Bolivia very soon but am finding it difficult to get answers to certain questions:
1. What are the most affordable and DIRECT flights from Bogota to Salar de Uyuni or at least Sucre in Bolivia? In USD, approximately what would this cost next month?
2. In total, how long are the bus rides from Salar de Uyuni to Sucre?
3. What are the most affordable, convenient and DIRECT flights or bus rides from Sucre to Salta in Argentina (means of transportation and duration)? In USD, approximately what would this cost next month?
4. What kind of adapter do I need for Bolivia (not voltage but style)? I am from the US. Is it the same style or different? If different, then if possible, I’d like to see a photo or image of some sort.
Thanks for your time. Charlie
Bolivia Transportation Inquiries: Flights & Buses
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,etc
- 2 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 3 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 4 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 5 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 6 Peru Escorted Travel
- 7 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 8 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 9 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 10 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 11 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 12 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 13 2 weeks in Argentina
- 14 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 15 Back to South America
- 16 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 17 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 18 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 19 JW Marriott Lima
- 20 Trip Report - Very Long
- 21 Quito recommendations
- 22 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 23 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 24 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 25 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!