Still trying to arrange a one week tour out of Mexico City. Cuba seems complicated and have been to much of Central and Latin America with the exception of Bolivia. Have always wanted to go there but pictures I saw online of La Paz make it appear rather ramshackle. I know the scenery is spectacular but where is the best place to see the indigenous culture?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 2 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 3 Mendoza
- 4 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 5 Pet friendly housing in Cusco, Peru
- 6 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 7 Air Conditioning in Valparaiso?
- 8 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 9 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 10 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 11 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 12 Pantanal on your own
- 13 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 14 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 15 Ecuador - should we go?
- 16 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 17 Santiago 2 days
- 18 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 19 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 20 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 21 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 22 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 23 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 24 Lodge in Pantanal
- 25 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia