Still trying to arrange a one week tour out of Mexico City. Cuba seems complicated and have been to much of Central and Latin America with the exception of Bolivia. Have always wanted to go there but pictures I saw online of La Paz make it appear rather ramshackle. I know the scenery is spectacular but where is the best place to see the indigenous culture?
View all South America activity »
- 1 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 2 8 Days in Brazil
- 3 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 4 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 5 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 6 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 7 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 8 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 9 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 10 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 11 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 12 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 13 Peru Hop?
- 14 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 15 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 16 Uruguay Re-Do
- 17 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 18 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 19 More suggested reading
- 20 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 21 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 22 Bariloche over XMas
- 23 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 24 Traveling with a Computer?
- 25 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires