Still trying to arrange a one week tour out of Mexico City. Cuba seems complicated and have been to much of Central and Latin America with the exception of Bolivia. Have always wanted to go there but pictures I saw online of La Paz make it appear rather ramshackle. I know the scenery is spectacular but where is the best place to see the indigenous culture?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lima to Foz
- 2 Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Language study in Brazil
- 4 Columbia Questions
- 5 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 6 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 7 Argentina Holiday Help
- 8 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 9 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 10 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 11 Chile - IVA Tax
- 12 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Trip Report
- 15 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 16 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 17 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 18 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 19 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 20 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 21 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 22 1st South American adventure
- 23 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 24 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 25 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl