Still trying to arrange a one week tour out of Mexico City. Cuba seems complicated and have been to much of Central and Latin America with the exception of Bolivia. Have always wanted to go there but pictures I saw online of La Paz make it appear rather ramshackle. I know the scenery is spectacular but where is the best place to see the indigenous culture?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 VENEZUELA : avoid POSADA La CASITA and GEKKO TOurs in Ciudad Bolivar
- 4 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 5 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 6 Day trip Iguazu to Arg/Paraguay missions - recommend a tour operator?
- 7 8 Days in Peru
- 8 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 9 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 10 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 11 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 12 Peru in December
- 13 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 14 Machu Picchu First?
- 15 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 16 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 17 Trip Report - Very Long
- 18 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 19 Heart of the Inca
- 20 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 21 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 22 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 23 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 24 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 25 Anniversary of 9/11/01