I'm planning to travel (partly by overland tour) to Equador, Peru, and into La Paz. The tour ends in La Paz and I am considering to travel in Bolivia by myself.
I am looking for any advice on where to go or concerns about a single woman travelling alone. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 2 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 3 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 4 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 5 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 6 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 7 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 8 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 10 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 11 Atacama and ????
- 12 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 13 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 14 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 15 How Long Before departure @Bogota Airport Arrival Time
- 16 Tarapoto
- 17 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 18 Patagonia!
- 19 South america to Easter Island then to Tahiti
- 20 Travel from Valparaiso, Chile to Santiago.
- 21 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 22 Interested in opinions on Chile itinerary
- 23 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 24 Machu Picchu train tickets online
- 25 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice