Certainly have heard about major sites and places to see, which are on the hit list, but interested in learning a bit more about a few things/places:
Wondering if you can share your thoughts/opinions on La Ciclovia, the Sunday morning/early afternoon time when the streets are closed to auto-traffic and open to cyclists and pedestrians. Excited to experience it but wondering how crowded it may be and where the best places to explore on two wheels. Staying in La Candelaria. That Sunday will be our first day in Bogota (and Colombia).
Also seeking some opinions about the Cathedral de Sal/ Salt Cathedral in Zipaquira and wondering if it would be among the places to make the effort to visit if you had three full days in Bogota. Intrigued about the subterranean church built from Salt - and the surrounding town. Suggestions, too, on best way to get there?
Similarly, the Volcan de Lodo el Totumo, outside of Cartegna are known for the volcanic mud baths. Any experiences to share on what it's like. Thinking of making a day trip there - and also trying to figure out the best way to get there.
I'll search the Forum for restaurant recommendations, but if there are any you'd like to share, that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 OUTLOOK Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 OUTLOOK Te12
- 2 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 3 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 4 Avianca business class
- 5 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 7 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 8 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 11 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 12 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 13 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 14 How many days in Medellin area?
- 15 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 16 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 17 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 18 Peru Trip for the Family
- 19 Pisco sours
- 20 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 21 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 22 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 23 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 24 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 25 Lodging by Medellin Airport
Bogota: La Ciclovia and Salt Cathedral, and Volcan de Lodo el Totumo