Will be in Bogota for a few days in January. Am a 60+ solo woman traveler. What is the best area for me to stay in? Is the financial district appropriate or dead at night?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 My Lima Layover
- 2 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 3 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 4 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 5 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 6 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 7 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 8 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 9 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 10 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 11 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 12 help with a trip to south america
- 13 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 14 Mistura - anyone been?
- 15 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 16 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 17 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 18 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 19 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 20 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 21 Trip to the Amazon!
- 22 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 23 Peruvian Independence Day
- 24 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 25 Globo hours to change money