Will be in Bogota for a few days in January. Am a 60+ solo woman traveler. What is the best area for me to stay in? Is the financial district appropriate or dead at night?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Fodor's Survey
- 2 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 3 Colombia, best adventures for birthday.
- 4 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 5 Route of the Seven Lakes drive
- 6 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 7 Safety warning?
- 8 Bariloche rafting trips
- 9 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 10 Mom wants to go to cusco/macchu picchu in 5 days - impossible?
- 11 Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes
- 12 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 13 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 14 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 15 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 16 Iguazu falls logistics
- 17 Packing for Chile in November
- 18 Lima stopover
- 19 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 20 Amazon side trip
- 21 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 22 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 23 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 24 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 25 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport