My husband is headed to Bogota for a week on Tuesday. He is a white American.
What precautions should he take (other than don't talk to strangers or hail cabs)....
Should I be worried or is the area not as bad as I have read?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 2 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 3 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 4 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 5 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 6 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 7 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 8 Iquitos
- 9 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 10 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 11 Rainbow mountain trek
- 12 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 13 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 14 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 15 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 16 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 17 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 18 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 19 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 20 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 21 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 22 Bariloche car rental
- 23 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 24 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 25 All inclusive hotels near San Pedro de Atacama?