My husband is headed to Bogota for a week on Tuesday. He is a white American.
What precautions should he take (other than don't talk to strangers or hail cabs)....
Should I be worried or is the area not as bad as I have read?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 2 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 3 Travel to Bolivia
- 4 Argentina - Best of Salta in 4 days
- 5 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 6 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 7 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 8 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 9 Brazil. Reading lists
- 10 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 11 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 12 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 13 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 14 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 15 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 16 Cajamarca
- 17 Choquequirao Questions
- 18 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 19 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 20 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 21 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 22 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 23 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 24 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 25 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills