My husband is headed to Bogota for a week on Tuesday. He is a white American.
What precautions should he take (other than don't talk to strangers or hail cabs)....
Should I be worried or is the area not as bad as I have read?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 2 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 3 Argentina in October--more questions
- 4 South America this October
- 5 Chile or Argentina?
- 6 11 hours in Lima
- 7 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 8 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 9 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 10 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 11 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 12 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 13 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 14 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 15 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 16 Peru in December
- 17 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 18 Tarapoto
- 19 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 20 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 21 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 22 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 23 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 24 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 25 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned