My husband is headed to Bogota for a week on Tuesday. He is a white American.
What precautions should he take (other than don't talk to strangers or hail cabs)....
Should I be worried or is the area not as bad as I have read?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brother/USA/Printers CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Brother Printer Solution
- 2 Manaus
- 3 Pantanal Lodges
- 4 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 5 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 6 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 7 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 8 Avianca business class
- 9 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 10 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 11 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 12 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 13 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 14 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 15 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 16 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 17 How many days in Medellin area?
- 18 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 19 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 20 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 21 Peru Trip for the Family
- 22 Pisco sours
- 23 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 24 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 25 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course