We will be on Argentinian side of Iguasu tomorrow, and planning to take a boat ride under the falls. To my surprise, nobody I met in the hotel knows what exactly to expect in terms of keeping documents and money dry: some say that there are lockers on the shore, others - that the waterproof bags will be handed out, still others - that everything is our responsibility, we should leave all the papers in the hotel room (not the safest option either). Has anybody took this boat trip recently ? Or may be there are different boats ?
Boat going under Iguasu falls
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 2 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 3 Patagonia tour
- 4 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 5 Patagonia tour in April
- 6 Patagonia tour
- 7 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 8 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 9 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 10 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 11 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 12 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 13 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 14 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 15 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 16 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 17 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 18 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 19 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 20 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 21 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 22 Help with Patagonia planning
- 23 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca
- 24 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 25 Medical Assistance in Brazil