We will be on Argentinian side of Iguasu tomorrow, and planning to take a boat ride under the falls. To my surprise, nobody I met in the hotel knows what exactly to expect in terms of keeping documents and money dry: some say that there are lockers on the shore, others - that the waterproof bags will be handed out, still others - that everything is our responsibility, we should leave all the papers in the hotel room (not the safest option either). Has anybody took this boat trip recently ? Or may be there are different boats ?
Boat going under Iguasu falls
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 2 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 3 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 4 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 5 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 6 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 7 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 8 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 9 2 weeks in Argentina
- 10 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 11 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 14 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 15 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 16 JW Marriott Lima
- 17 Trip Report - Very Long
- 18 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 19 Quito recommendations
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 22 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 23 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 24 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 25 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service