My 20 year old son is heading off for a 6 week trip to Brazil and I am looking for advice on the best way for him to handle cash while there. He has a Bank of America ATM card (Cirrus) and a Visa, but I have heard that the best way to deal with cash is to get a prepaid cash card. Any thoughts/experiences would be most appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 2 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 3 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 4 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 5 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 6 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 8 days in Ecudor
- 8 Northeast Brazil
- 9 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 10 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 11 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 12 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 13 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 14 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 15 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 16 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 17 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 18 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 19 Lima - driver for hire
- 20 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 21 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 22 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 23 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 24 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 25 Booking Treks in Cusco?