My 20 year old son is heading off for a 6 week trip to Brazil and I am looking for advice on the best way for him to handle cash while there. He has a Bank of America ATM card (Cirrus) and a Visa, but I have heard that the best way to deal with cash is to get a prepaid cash card. Any thoughts/experiences would be most appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hot mail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 3 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 4 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 5 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 6 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 7 Pantanal Lodges
- 8 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 9 Manaus
- 10 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 11 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 12 Avianca business class
- 13 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 14 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 17 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 18 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 19 How many days in Medellin area?
- 20 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 21 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 22 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 23 Peru Trip for the Family
- 24 Pisco sours
- 25 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july