My 20 year old son is heading off for a 6 week trip to Brazil and I am looking for advice on the best way for him to handle cash while there. He has a Bank of America ATM card (Cirrus) and a Visa, but I have heard that the best way to deal with cash is to get a prepaid cash card. Any thoughts/experiences would be most appreciated. Thank you!
Best way to manage cash...
- 1 8 Days in Brazil
- 2 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 3 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 4 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 5 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 6 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 7 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 8 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 9 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 10 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 11 Peru Hop?
- 12 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 13 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 14 Uruguay Re-Do
- 15 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 16 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 17 More suggested reading
- 18 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 19 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 20 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 21 Bariloche over XMas
- 22 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 23 Traveling with a Computer?
- 24 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 25 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!