Am interested in finding out information on the Galapagos- when is the best time to go- I was thinking January. Also in looking up some of the cruise boats that go thre, it seems very expensive. I will be going alone and am wondering if there are tours I can pick up when I get to Guayquill (sp?). It sounds like a wonderful trip and I'd like to pursue the idea. thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Creative: norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 norton 24*7
- 2 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 3 Galapagus July
- 4 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 5 The Atacama Desert
- 6 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 7 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 8 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 9 Finding a group to hike with
- 10 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 11 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 12 Pisco sours
- 13 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 14 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 17 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 18 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 19 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 20 Huacachina, Peru
- 21 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 22 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 23 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 24 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 25 Bolivian Visa