Am interested in finding out information on the Galapagos- when is the best time to go- I was thinking January. Also in looking up some of the cruise boats that go thre, it seems very expensive. I will be going alone and am wondering if there are tours I can pick up when I get to Guayquill (sp?). It sounds like a wonderful trip and I'd like to pursue the idea. thanks for your help.
Best time to go to Galapagos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 2 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 3 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 4 Birding in Mindo
- 5 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 6 2 weeks in Argentina
- 7 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 8 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 9 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 10 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 11 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 12 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 13 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 14 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 15 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 16 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 24 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 25 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!