Am interested in finding out information on the Galapagos- when is the best time to go- I was thinking January. Also in looking up some of the cruise boats that go thre, it seems very expensive. I will be going alone and am wondering if there are tours I can pick up when I get to Guayquill (sp?). It sounds like a wonderful trip and I'd like to pursue the idea. thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to Spend More Time - Puerto Varas or Pucon?
- 2 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 3 Atm & credit card use in Peru
- 4 Need Lima restaurant recs
- 5 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 6 Getting thru airport security Buenos Aires
- 7 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 8 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 9 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 10 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 11 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 12 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 13 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 14 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 15 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 16 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 17 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 18 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 19 Sixty days in Colombia
- 20 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 21 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 22 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 23 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 24 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 25 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia