Am interested in finding out information on the Galapagos- when is the best time to go- I was thinking January. Also in looking up some of the cruise boats that go thre, it seems very expensive. I will be going alone and am wondering if there are tours I can pick up when I get to Guayquill (sp?). It sounds like a wonderful trip and I'd like to pursue the idea. thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 2 Northeast Brazil
- 3 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 4 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 5 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 6 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 7 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 10 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 11 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 12 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 13 Lima - driver for hire
- 14 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 15 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 16 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 17 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 18 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 19 Booking Treks in Cusco?
- 20 Best Hostels Cusco?
- 21 ONE WEEK IN COLOMBIA
- 22 Itinerary help
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tourist travel with a Business Visa?
- 25 Current Conditions in Lima After Flooding...