Am interested in finding out information on the Galapagos- when is the best time to go- I was thinking January. Also in looking up some of the cruise boats that go thre, it seems very expensive. I will be going alone and am wondering if there are tours I can pick up when I get to Guayquill (sp?). It sounds like a wonderful trip and I'd like to pursue the idea. thanks for your help.
Best time to go to Galapagos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 2 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 3 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 4 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 5 Quito: Old city or new?
- 6 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 7 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 8 Bogota
- 9 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 10 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 12 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 13 4 weeks in Chile
- 14 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 15 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 16 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 17 Para Ti, Brazil
- 18 Advice needed for Colombia
- 19 Chile and Argentina
- 20 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 21 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 22 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 23 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 24 El valle de Elquí
- 25 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation