Am interested in finding out information on the Galapagos- when is the best time to go- I was thinking January. Also in looking up some of the cruise boats that go thre, it seems very expensive. I will be going alone and am wondering if there are tours I can pick up when I get to Guayquill (sp?). It sounds like a wonderful trip and I'd like to pursue the idea. thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Machu Picchu in January
- 2 Dining in Medellin
- 3 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 4 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 6 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 7 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 8 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 9 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 10 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 11 santiago chile area
- 12 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 13 Reflections on our South America trip
- 14 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 15 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 16 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 17 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 18 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 19 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 20 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 21 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 22 One week in Cartagena?
- 23 Argentina 3 week Itinerary
- 24 One day in Buenos Aires and Tango Experience
- 25 Santiago to Puerto Montt