Am interested in finding out information on the Galapagos- when is the best time to go- I was thinking January. Also in looking up some of the cruise boats that go thre, it seems very expensive. I will be going alone and am wondering if there are tours I can pick up when I get to Guayquill (sp?). It sounds like a wonderful trip and I'd like to pursue the idea. thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 2 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 3 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 4 Making the most of Montevideo
- 5 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 6 Tour guide/ agency
- 7 Santiago - where to stay?
- 8 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 9 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 10 Peru transport questioins
- 11 Places to eat like a local
- 12 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 13 Chile Trekking options
- 14 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 15 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 16 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 17 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 18 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 19 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 20 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 21 Insect repellent recommendations
- 22 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 23 Galapagos
- 24 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 25 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!