Headed to Cuzco in a few weeks. Very excited to do the Inca Trail and see MP.
I have quite a long list of friends and family (~dozen or so) that I would like to get souvenirs for, but I am also trying to be conscious of my spending/don't have a very large budget.
Anyone have any recommendations?
Doesn't need to be extravagant, and would definitely love to incorporate Peruvian culture.
Small in size is a plus
Practical use is a plus
Always love the affordable
What only comes to mind are
-woven head wear/bandanas/handkerchiefs?
Would love to hear any other ideas.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Too Long, but ain't gonna' change
- 2 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 3 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 4 Travel to Bolivia
- 5 Argentina - Best of Salta in 4 days
- 6 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 7 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 8 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 9 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 10 Brazil. Reading lists
- 11 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 12 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 13 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 14 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 15 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 16 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 17 Cajamarca
- 18 Choquequirao Questions
- 19 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 20 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 21 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 22 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 23 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 24 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 25 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov