Headed to Cuzco in a few weeks. Very excited to do the Inca Trail and see MP.
I have quite a long list of friends and family (~dozen or so) that I would like to get souvenirs for, but I am also trying to be conscious of my spending/don't have a very large budget.
Anyone have any recommendations?
Doesn't need to be extravagant, and would definitely love to incorporate Peruvian culture.
Small in size is a plus
Practical use is a plus
Always love the affordable
What only comes to mind are
-woven head wear/bandanas/handkerchiefs?
Would love to hear any other ideas.
Thanks so much in advance!
Best Souvenirs in Peru
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Very Long
- 2 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 3 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 4 JW Marriott Lima
- 5 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 6 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 7 Quito recommendations
- 8 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 9 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 10 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 11 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 12 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 13 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 14 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 15 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 16 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 17 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 18 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 19 Ecuador-tour guides
- 20 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 21 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 22 lima airport transport
- 23 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 24 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 25 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?