Headed to Cuzco in a few weeks. Very excited to do the Inca Trail and see MP.
I have quite a long list of friends and family (~dozen or so) that I would like to get souvenirs for, but I am also trying to be conscious of my spending/don't have a very large budget.
Anyone have any recommendations?
Doesn't need to be extravagant, and would definitely love to incorporate Peruvian culture.
Small in size is a plus
Practical use is a plus
Always love the affordable
What only comes to mind are
-woven head wear/bandanas/handkerchiefs?
Would love to hear any other ideas.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 When you bike, your hips, stomach, arms
- 2 NO2 Shred :- http://boosthightestosterones.com/no2-shred-reviews/
- 3 Separate tickets - question
- 4 Argentina airpass.
- 5 San Salvador Layover
- 6 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 7 South America this October
- 8 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 9 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 10 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 11 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 12 Layover in Lima
- 13 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 14 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 15 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 16 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 17 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 18 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 19 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 20 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 21 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 22 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 23 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 24 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 25 Santiago, Chile