Headed to Cuzco in a few weeks. Very excited to do the Inca Trail and see MP.
I have quite a long list of friends and family (~dozen or so) that I would like to get souvenirs for, but I am also trying to be conscious of my spending/don't have a very large budget.
Anyone have any recommendations?
Doesn't need to be extravagant, and would definitely love to incorporate Peruvian culture.
Small in size is a plus
Practical use is a plus
Always love the affordable
What only comes to mind are
-woven head wear/bandanas/handkerchiefs?
Would love to hear any other ideas.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 2 Making the most of Montevideo
- 3 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 4 Peru transport questioins
- 5 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 6 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 7 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 8 Insect repellent recommendations
- 9 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 10 Places to eat like a local
- 11 Galapagos
- 12 Chile Trekking options
- 13 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 14 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 15 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 16 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 17 Fifteenth
- 18 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 19 Patagonia w/out Guide
- 20 Suggestions for Antarctica/Patagonia Tour Operator
- 21 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 22 LAN Stopover in Lima
- 23 Sixty days in Colombia
- 24 Packing advice for weather
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?