Headed to Cuzco in a few weeks. Very excited to do the Inca Trail and see MP.
I have quite a long list of friends and family (~dozen or so) that I would like to get souvenirs for, but I am also trying to be conscious of my spending/don't have a very large budget.
Anyone have any recommendations?
Doesn't need to be extravagant, and would definitely love to incorporate Peruvian culture.
Small in size is a plus
Practical use is a plus
Always love the affordable
What only comes to mind are
-woven head wear/bandanas/handkerchiefs?
Would love to hear any other ideas.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://newsupplements2017.com/varitonil/
- 2 Argentina vs Chile
- 3 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide
- 4 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 5 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 6 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 7 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 8 Avianca business class
- 9 Planning Argentina Trip
- 10 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 11 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 12 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 13 Feria de las flores
- 14 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 15 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 16 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 17 comments
- 18 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 19 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 20 Huacachina, Peru
- 21 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 22 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 23 Pantanal Lodges
- 24 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 25 Manaus