Headed to Cuzco in a few weeks. Very excited to do the Inca Trail and see MP.
I have quite a long list of friends and family (~dozen or so) that I would like to get souvenirs for, but I am also trying to be conscious of my spending/don't have a very large budget.
Anyone have any recommendations?
Doesn't need to be extravagant, and would definitely love to incorporate Peruvian culture.
Small in size is a plus
Practical use is a plus
Always love the affordable
What only comes to mind are
-woven head wear/bandanas/handkerchiefs?
Would love to hear any other ideas.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 click here: https://cleanserenewdenmark.com/ultavive-garcinia/
- 2 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 3 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 4 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 5 Brazil
- 6 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 7 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 8 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 9 Peru Trip for the Family
- 10 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 11 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 12 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 13 1.5 days in Rio
- 14 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 15 Galapagos tours
- 16 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 17 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 18 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 19 2 weeks trip
- 20 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 21 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 22 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 23 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 24 WEBJET
- 25 Iguazu and Iguaçu