any shoe recommendations for backpacking in Peru and Ecuador. the itinerary includes both high altitude places and the amazon, and involves some physical labor on farms, ecovillages etc. thanks
best shoes for the amazon/andes
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Return Flight from Lima to Cuzco
- 2 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 3 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 4 Ecuador Guide Book
- 5 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 6 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 7 Money in Buenos Aires
- 8 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 9 Solo female travelling around South America
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 12 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 13 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 14 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 15 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 16 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 17 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 18 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 19 Quito: Old city or new?
- 20 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 21 Bogota
- 22 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 23 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 24 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 25 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?