any shoe recommendations for backpacking in Peru and Ecuador. the itinerary includes both high altitude places and the amazon, and involves some physical labor on farms, ecovillages etc. thanks
best shoes for the amazon/andes
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 1 day in Rio
- 2 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 3 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 4 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 5 Currency Woes
- 6 driving to salvador
- 7 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 8 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 9 Just a week!
- 10 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 11 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 12 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 13 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 14 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 15 Quito trip
- 16 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 17 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 18 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 19 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 20 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 21 Solo female travelling around South America
- 22 Bariloche car rental
- 23 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 24 Galapagos Islands
- 25 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!