We are planning to spend up to 3 weeks in Peru. We have read that there is more rain in certain months. We are thinking of going either in March or April. Would one month be better than the other or does it not matter? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
Best month to visit Peru
View all South America activity »
- 1 8 Days in Brazil
- 2 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 3 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 4 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 5 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 6 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 7 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 8 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 9 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 10 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 11 Peru Hop?
- 12 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 13 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 14 Uruguay Re-Do
- 15 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 16 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 17 More suggested reading
- 18 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 19 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 20 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 21 Bariloche over XMas
- 22 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 23 Traveling with a Computer?
- 24 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 25 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!