Could anyone recommend a top notch hotel on margarita island? Taking my 19 yr. old daughter for spring break in March. Is the island safe? Would like a hotel with lots of restaurant choices, super pool and beach area, with the plushest accomdations possible. Know that this is latin america and can't expect same as US.
best hotel on island??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 laser hair removal /med-spa in Buenos Aires
- 2 BA transportation apps
- 3 Puno hotel with kids?
- 4 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 5 Return Flight from Lima to Cuzco
- 6 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 7 Ecuador Guide Book
- 8 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 9 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 10 Money in Buenos Aires
- 11 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 12 Solo female travelling around South America
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 15 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 16 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 17 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 18 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 19 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 20 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 21 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 22 Quito: Old city or new?
- 23 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 24 Bogota
- 25 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?