Could anyone recommend a top notch hotel on margarita island? Taking my 19 yr. old daughter for spring break in March. Is the island safe? Would like a hotel with lots of restaurant choices, super pool and beach area, with the plushest accomdations possible. Know that this is latin america and can't expect same as US.
best hotel on island??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Car rental in Patagonia
- 2 Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Lima to Foz
- 4 Chile Private Tour
- 5 Language study in Brazil
- 6 Columbia Questions
- 7 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 8 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 9 Argentina Holiday Help
- 10 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 11 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 12 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 13 Chile - IVA Tax
- 14 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 Trip Report
- 17 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 18 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 19 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 20 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 21 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 22 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 23 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 24 1st South American adventure
- 25 Short trip to Chile during New Year?