Who is a super great guide for Salta and the Northwet? There are certainly several but there is unlikely to be a better guide than Angie (also known as Flinstone, Gina, and can be reached at email@example.com. We have just returned from five fabulous weeks in Argentina. Half of the time we were on a tour. Half of the time we were on our own--and much of that time was with Salta based Angie. Language wasn't the issue. I know enough Spanish to get my ideas across and to read. What was significant was what Angie knew and could do. We were in the area of Salta, Cafayate, Purmamarca and Humahuaca. From what we had read about Angie we expected great suggestions about restaurants and major tourists spots. We were also delighted that we could just relax and enjoy all the splendid scenery while Angie drove through canyons and high mountains with many curves. We were astounded by all the places whose history she could recount. We were amazed by the incredible number of people in the middle of nowhere that she knew. Angie knows the northwest intimately. In addition to the hard work of driving she greatly enriched our trip through her knowledge and care.
Best guide for Salta and the Northwest
- 1 5 months South America
- 2 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 5 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 6 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 7 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 8 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 9 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 10 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 11 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 12 Patagonia Itinerary
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 South America in July
- 15 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 16 Brazil Help!
- 17 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 18 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 19 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 20 Car Rental in Chile
- 21 Peru For less travel agent
- 22 Peru Itinerary
- 23 Inca trail - can I do this myself?
- 24 Travel Between Buenos Aires Airports
- 25 Rio without sun. Need advice.