After hours of research and not coming up with much ive decided to post here. I was wondering if anyone
knows the best bank account to have for Canadians traveling to South America to avoid exchange fees, withdrawl fees etc?
http://www.28degreescard.com.au/ This master card from australia can be loaded with your own money and it has no monthly fees, no atm fees, no currency exchange fees. Does anyone know anything like this for Canadians?
Best bank account for Canadians traveling to South America?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 2 Lima to Foz
- 3 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 4 SA for the first time. solo,female
- 5 Language study in Brazil
- 6 A few specific questions about activities in Argentina with kids
- 7 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Car rental in Patagonia
- 10 Itinerary Feedback
- 11 Chile Private Tour
- 12 Columbia Questions
- 13 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 14 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 15 Argentina Holiday Help
- 16 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 17 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 18 Chile - IVA Tax
- 19 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 20 Trip Report
- 21 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 22 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 23 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 24 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 25 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina