After hours of research and not coming up with much ive decided to post here. I was wondering if anyone
knows the best bank account to have for Canadians traveling to South America to avoid exchange fees, withdrawl fees etc?
http://www.28degreescard.com.au/ This master card from australia can be loaded with your own money and it has no monthly fees, no atm fees, no currency exchange fees. Does anyone know anything like this for Canadians?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 house/apartment rental
- 2 Renting house in Bariloche
- 3 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 4 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 5 Uruguay for wildlife
- 6 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 7 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 8 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 9 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 10 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 11 El Calafate excursions
- 12 Ecuador earthquake
- 13 Peru & Ecuador
- 14 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 15 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 16 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 17 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 18 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 19 Stray Dogs?
- 20 Salkantay trek
- 21 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 22 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 23 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 24 Enrico Poli Collection
- 25 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
Best bank account for Canadians traveling to South America?