After hours of research and not coming up with much ive decided to post here. I was wondering if anyone
knows the best bank account to have for Canadians traveling to South America to avoid exchange fees, withdrawl fees etc?
http://www.28degreescard.com.au/ This master card from australia can be loaded with your own money and it has no monthly fees, no atm fees, no currency exchange fees. Does anyone know anything like this for Canadians?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 2 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 3 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 4 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 5 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 6 Choquequirao Questions
- 7 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 8 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 9 MARCHU PICCHU
- 10 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 11 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 12 One week in Cartagena?
- 13 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 14 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 15 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 16 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 17 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 18 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 19 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 20 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 21 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 22 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 23 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 24 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 25 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback
Best bank account for Canadians traveling to South America?