After hours of research and not coming up with much ive decided to post here. I was wondering if anyone
knows the best bank account to have for Canadians traveling to South America to avoid exchange fees, withdrawl fees etc?
http://www.28degreescard.com.au/ This master card from australia can be loaded with your own money and it has no monthly fees, no atm fees, no currency exchange fees. Does anyone know anything like this for Canadians?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina airpass.
- 2 San Salvador Layover
- 3 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 4 South America this October
- 5 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 6 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 7 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 8 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 9 Layover in Lima
- 10 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 11 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 12 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 13 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 14 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 15 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 16 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 17 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 18 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 19 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 20 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 21 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 22 Santiago, Chile
- 23 limited time in Cusco
- 24 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 25 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
Best bank account for Canadians traveling to South America?