After hours of research and not coming up with much ive decided to post here. I was wondering if anyone
knows the best bank account to have for Canadians traveling to South America to avoid exchange fees, withdrawl fees etc?
http://www.28degreescard.com.au/ This master card from australia can be loaded with your own money and it has no monthly fees, no atm fees, no currency exchange fees. Does anyone know anything like this for Canadians?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 2 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 3 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 4 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 5 Sixty days in Colombia
- 6 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 7 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 8 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 9 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 10 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 11 Choquequirao Questions
- 12 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 13 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 14 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 15 Cajamarca
- 16 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 17 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 18 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 19 Patagonia - Equipment
- 20 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 21 Chile or Argentina?
- 22 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 23 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 24 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 25 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
Best bank account for Canadians traveling to South America?