After hours of research and not coming up with much ive decided to post here. I was wondering if anyone
knows the best bank account to have for Canadians traveling to South America to avoid exchange fees, withdrawl fees etc?
http://www.28degreescard.com.au/ This master card from australia can be loaded with your own money and it has no monthly fees, no atm fees, no currency exchange fees. Does anyone know anything like this for Canadians?
Best bank account for Canadians traveling to South America?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 2 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 3 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 4 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 5 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 6 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 7 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 8 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 9 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 10 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 11 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 12 Three weeks in South America
- 13 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 14 Patagonia tour in April
- 15 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 16 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 17 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 18 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 19 Off the beaten track
- 20 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 21 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 22 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike
- 23 Peru: a month travel in February
- 24 Amauta has moved to a different adres?
- 25 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca