After hours of research and not coming up with much ive decided to post here. I was wondering if anyone
knows the best bank account to have for Canadians traveling to South America to avoid exchange fees, withdrawl fees etc?
http://www.28degreescard.com.au/ This master card from australia can be loaded with your own money and it has no monthly fees, no atm fees, no currency exchange fees. Does anyone know anything like this for Canadians?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Rio Water Quality
- 2 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 3 Machu Picchu in January
- 4 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 5 Two day stay in Lima
- 6 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 7 Cities near santiago chile?
- 8 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 9 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 10 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 11 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 12 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 13 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 14 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 15 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 16 60 day Trip to South America
- 17 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 18 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 19 Buenos Aires
- 20 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 21 Hotels in Argentina
- 22 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 23 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 24 Need itinerary advice for one month trip
- 25 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
Best bank account for Canadians traveling to South America?