After hours of research and not coming up with much ive decided to post here. I was wondering if anyone
knows the best bank account to have for Canadians traveling to South America to avoid exchange fees, withdrawl fees etc?
http://www.28degreescard.com.au/ This master card from australia can be loaded with your own money and it has no monthly fees, no atm fees, no currency exchange fees. Does anyone know anything like this for Canadians?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 2 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 3 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 4 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 5 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 6 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 7 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 8 Galapagos Add Ons
- 9 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 10 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 11 Trip Report Ecuador
- 12 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 13 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 14 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 15 Day trips from Montevideo
- 16 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 17 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 18 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 19 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 20 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 21 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 22 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 23 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 24 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
Best bank account for Canadians traveling to South America?