After hours of research and not coming up with much ive decided to post here. I was wondering if anyone
knows the best bank account to have for Canadians traveling to South America to avoid exchange fees, withdrawl fees etc?
http://www.28degreescard.com.au/ This master card from australia can be loaded with your own money and it has no monthly fees, no atm fees, no currency exchange fees. Does anyone know anything like this for Canadians?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 2 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 3 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 4 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 5 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 8 days in Ecudor
- 7 Northeast Brazil
- 8 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 9 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 10 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 11 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 12 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 13 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 14 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 15 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 16 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 17 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 18 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 19 Lima - driver for hire
- 20 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 21 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 22 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 23 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 24 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 25 Booking Treks in Cusco?
Best bank account for Canadians traveling to South America?