After hours of research and not coming up with much ive decided to post here. I was wondering if anyone
knows the best bank account to have for Canadians traveling to South America to avoid exchange fees, withdrawl fees etc?
http://www.28degreescard.com.au/ This master card from australia can be loaded with your own money and it has no monthly fees, no atm fees, no currency exchange fees. Does anyone know anything like this for Canadians?
Best bank account for Canadians traveling to South America?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pantanal on your own
- 2 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 3 Lodge in Pantanal
- 4 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 5 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 6 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 7 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 8 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 9 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 10 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 11 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 12 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 13 Cell phone in Brazil
- 14 10 Full Days in Peru
- 15 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 16 10 day itinerary questions
- 17 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 18 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 19 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 20 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 21 Santiago 2 days
- 22 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 23 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru