After hours of research and not coming up with much ive decided to post here. I was wondering if anyone
knows the best bank account to have for Canadians traveling to South America to avoid exchange fees, withdrawl fees etc?
http://www.28degreescard.com.au/ This master card from australia can be loaded with your own money and it has no monthly fees, no atm fees, no currency exchange fees. Does anyone know anything like this for Canadians?
Best bank account for Canadians traveling to South America?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 2 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 3 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 4 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 5 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 6 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 7 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 8 Three weeks in South America
- 9 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 10 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 11 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 12 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 13 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 14 Easter Day in Rio
- 15 Argentina Trip report
- 16 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 17 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 18 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 19 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 20 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 21 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 22 Patagonia tour
- 23 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 24 Patagonia tour in April
- 25 Patagonia tour