After hours of research and not coming up with much ive decided to post here. I was wondering if anyone
knows the best bank account to have for Canadians traveling to South America to avoid exchange fees, withdrawl fees etc?
http://www.28degreescard.com.au/ This master card from australia can be loaded with your own money and it has no monthly fees, no atm fees, no currency exchange fees. Does anyone know anything like this for Canadians?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 2 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 3 Best Latin American countries!
- 4 Peru in Late February?
- 5 Sao Paulo
- 6 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 7 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 8 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 9 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 10 Salud !
- 11 christmas in buenos aires
- 12 Cartagena
- 13 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 14 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 15 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 16 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 17 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 18 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 Galapagos Island
- 21 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 22 Puno to Lima
- 23 Solmar Tours in Peru
- 24 opinions on itinerary flow
- 25 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
Best bank account for Canadians traveling to South America?