After hours of research and not coming up with much ive decided to post here. I was wondering if anyone
knows the best bank account to have for Canadians traveling to South America to avoid exchange fees, withdrawl fees etc?
http://www.28degreescard.com.au/ This master card from australia can be loaded with your own money and it has no monthly fees, no atm fees, no currency exchange fees. Does anyone know anything like this for Canadians?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/nuavive-derma/
- 2 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 3 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 4 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 5 Galapagus July
- 6 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 7 The Atacama Desert
- 8 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 9 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 10 Finding a group to hike with
- 11 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 12 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 13 Pisco sours
- 14 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 15 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 16 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 17 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 18 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 19 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 20 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 21 Huacachina, Peru
- 22 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 23 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 24 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 25 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
Best bank account for Canadians traveling to South America?