I am just beginning to plan a trip to the Galapagos for next year. I will be traveling alone and am looking for a "luxury" trip (whatever that means these days). I have seen info from the National Geograpnic/Lindblad folks and those look nice. But I would love to hear from others about other options I should consider. Also: what is the very best time of year to go? Thanks!
Beginning to plan Galapagos trip
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 2 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 3 Birding in Mindo
- 4 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 5 2 weeks in Argentina
- 6 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 7 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 8 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 9 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 10 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 11 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 12 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 13 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 14 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 15 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 16 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 24 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 25 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!