Does anyone have a suggestion for a beach to go to other than Copacabana and Ipanema? Are any of the beaches safe to swim in? It sounds like there is a lot of pollution so therefore not much swimming. I've researched online a little bit and am really not sure. My wife and I are looking for something safe, pictureseque, relatively easy to get to from the Copacabana area, and that prefarably has food options nearby for lunch .
Thanks in advance!
Beaches in Brazil other than Copa and Ipanema
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 2 2 weeks in Argentina
- 3 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 4 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 5 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 6 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 7 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 8 Back to South America
- 9 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 10 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 11 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 12 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 13 JW Marriott Lima
- 14 Trip Report - Very Long
- 15 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 16 Quito recommendations
- 17 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 18 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 19 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 20 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 21 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 22 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 23 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 24 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 25 Gifts to Bring to Peru