Does anyone have a suggestion for a beach to go to other than Copacabana and Ipanema? Are any of the beaches safe to swim in? It sounds like there is a lot of pollution so therefore not much swimming. I've researched online a little bit and am really not sure. My wife and I are looking for something safe, pictureseque, relatively easy to get to from the Copacabana area, and that prefarably has food options nearby for lunch .
Thanks in advance!
Beaches in Brazil other than Copa and Ipanema
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 2 8 Days in Peru
- 3 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 4 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 5 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 6 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 7 Peru in December
- 8 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 9 Machu Picchu First?
- 10 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 11 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 12 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 13 Trip Report - Very Long
- 14 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 15 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 16 Heart of the Inca
- 17 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 18 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 19 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 20 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 21 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 22 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 23 Transportation in Ecuador
- 24 NW of Argentina
- 25 adventure tour on the Amazon