Does anyone have a suggestion for a beach to go to other than Copacabana and Ipanema? Are any of the beaches safe to swim in? It sounds like there is a lot of pollution so therefore not much swimming. I've researched online a little bit and am really not sure. My wife and I are looking for something safe, pictureseque, relatively easy to get to from the Copacabana area, and that prefarably has food options nearby for lunch .
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 8 days in Ecudor
- 2 Bolivian Visa
- 3 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 4 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 5 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 6 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 7 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 8 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 9 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 10 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 11 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 Northeast Brazil
- 13 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 14 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 15 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 16 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 19 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 20 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 21 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 22 Lima - driver for hire
- 23 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 24 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 25 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!